Thread: Advice..

Advice..

I am still pretty new to hockey card collecting and I have some cards (base sadly) that I would like to find out if they are worth anything. And I don't want to pay for anything. Please let me know how I should go about this. Thanks.
    (:

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    assume anything that isnt malkin, ovechkin, crosby, brodeur, price, lemieux, gretzky or any of the star players are less then one dollar....and assume that crosby and gretzky will have the highest BV for a base card at say 3-5$

Quote Originally Posted by pinkfoxrider View Post
    I am still pretty new to hockey card collecting and I have some cards (base sadly) that I would like to find out if they are worth anything. And I don't want to pay for anything. Please let me know how I should go about this. Thanks.
    (:

My advice: get used to the idea of paying for something. Even if it's just a single Beckett mag, because base card prices don't vary a whole lot on a month-to-month basis. That one-time payment of $11 or whatever it costs now will save you a ton of time later.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

What years are the base from? If they are older than 1990, depends who you have and the condition. Anything else was summed up perfect from previous post

Quote Originally Posted by G0SHARKSG0 View Post
    assume anything that isnt malkin, ovechkin, crosby, brodeur, price, lemieux, gretzky or any of the star players are less then one dollar....and assume that crosby and gretzky will have the highest BV for a base card at say 3-5$

so could you give me an estimate on how much this card would be worth:

06-07 UD Powerplay #80 Sidney Crosby

I have some rookies too (not of Sidney Crosby) that i have no idea if they are any good. haha. thanks for the help.

Requesting BV's is not permitted at SCF.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

Just go to your local Barnes & Nobles (or any other Book store), which allows you to read the magazines, and pickup the Hockey Beckett and find your prices. Make a list of what you have and you can easily look up the prices for free!

Scobes
    Hidden Content -- Hidden Content
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Mark Sobolewski, Vintage, & Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Bob Kudelski, Patrick Rissmiller, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football - 1950s Vintage & Eagles Autos Golf - Tiger Woods Basketball - 76ers Autos

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    Requesting BV's is not permitted at SCF.
    sorry.

:/

tuffstuff has free price guides although incomplete. I don't know if I'm allowed to put the direct links, so google it up :)

thanks, i guess tuffstuff is as good as im going to get for now.