Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Jordy Nelson PC

My Jordy Nelson PC

I know he's a pretty unproven player but I started a player collection of him last year and I think when Driver retires he's going to be a key int he Packers passing game. Take a look and let me know what you think of my collection so far. Here are some of my favorite ones...

LCM Gold Auto /25

NT Dual Logo Shields 1/2

SPA 3 color patch auto /999

NT penpals dual auto

TTT rc patch auto /10

Absolute spectrum jumbo patch /10

SPX Spectrum /25

Here are some more of them. If anyone has any they think I might need please let me know!

http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/d...ordy%20Nelson/

Wow that is a very sweet pc, and as a fellow packers fan I totally agree on the driver retiring thing and jordy stepping in. I though he looked pretty decent when he did play.

Wow man. You are killing all his high end stuff! Very sick collection so far! I think he'll be something special up in Green Bay as well.
    ~Matt

Wicked PC, congrats
    Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos

I like Jordy nelson he way under rated Packers rule!!!!! Check out my Jordys LOL you should buy them Your missing these then you would have a realy nice collection.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpocket View Post
    I like Jordy nelson he way under rated Packers rule!!!!! Check out my Jordys LOL you should buy them Your missing these then you would have a realy nice collection.

lol,I pretty sure I have all of those but thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast