Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ***Please Read What I Need***

***Please Read What I Need***

Hey guys, so as you know I collect Griffey, but only his high end. I decided I also wanted to move on to other players as well to collect.

****So Please If you have ANY high end autos, auto-patches, or sick Patches of these players, PLEASE PM me or comment. I am willing to buy and somewhat trade.*******

Heres who I need

1. Albert pujols (mainly autos and auto-patches. Only UD and Topps)
    2. Derek Jeter (also mainly autos and auto-patches. Only UD prodcuts)
    3. Chipper Jones (anything autod, patches, auto-patches)
    4. Jim thome (same as chipper)
    5. Frank Thomas (same as chipper)

So if you have any of these card PLEASE let me know and show me a picture and maybe we can get some deals dones.

Thanks a lot for your time,

Saket
    saketm

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Got some Griffey High End! check my site. do you have a tradelist or bucket!!!

Right now I have 4 high end Griffey autos that will stay in my PC, but anyways, I am trying to concentrate on other players more. I have some of my Griffey autos i do not need FS. PM me if you are interested.

thanks,
    saket
    saketm

soory I must have misread I though you were looking for both Griffs and other players, well thanks for the reply back! best of luck..

I am just trying to stay away from him right now. I want to have a variety.

But thanks a lot

saket

Lmk which Griffey autos you have for sale and how much,Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast