Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: New to NASCAR cards

Country
    See 41mears41's Items on eBay

New to NASCAR cards

I love NASCAR, I have a HUGE knowledge of it. I would love to break some products. Wat would be a good starting pont? Are NASCAR cards easy tradable and most sellable? Are inserts good? I would love details before I purchase a box.

Nino

GO MEARS!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kapperskloset's Items on eBay

NASCAR cards hold their value better than any other sports cards. You have much better odds of pulling a star per pack than any others. They are VERY tradable, and the resale value is pretty good. Take a look at the completed listing on ebay sometime and you will see that even the auto's of such names as Hornaday or Skinner or Sprague sell. Often times in other sports you pull an auto or GU that gets listed on the bay and it doesn't sell even for .99! With racing, sometimes even BASE cards sell. Also, the odds are so good when you buy a box of pulling a big name Auto/RU like Gordon, Jr., Kahne, Jimmie, Harvick or ANY of the stars. How often do you buy a box of baseball or football and get hits of Johnny Offensive Lineman or Jimmy Single A pitcher? That doesn't happen with racing.

Another plus are the numbered parallels. In racing, you may hit 2 a box and they will sell about 95% of the time and most are numbered 100 or lower! Only Legends offers cards numbered higher. In the other sports, you get cards numbered to 500 or higher, and they don't even sell for .01 sometimes! There aren't very many "bad" choices in racing cards. Eclipse, Element, Legends, PP2 was also good. If you want to start out BIG, save your dough and hit up a box of Showcase.

Just avoid 2006 Traks!!

Country

Ok, i collect hockey and they are probably the best that I know of with selling and trading. BTW I sent you a pic, just PM me when you get back or whatever. Is showcase the BIG product? I was thinking of doing that, but I am not sure. It is like 300 a box right?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

ill trade you some casey mears for some denny hamlin or joey logano... if you have it

lmk

Country

All I have is base and inserts

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Labontebrothersfan's Items on eBay

I don't have a lot of Casey Mears - but here's one. Value has stayed the same since the set was released.

2007 Wheels American Thunder Cool Threads CT8 Mears, Casey#211/299 white $6.00 $15.00

http://www.teamterrier.com/Sales/Aut...7Mears_CT8.jpg

Some of the insert sets are BEAUTIFUL!!!! I really like the foil inserts.