Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country
    See xMCSPORTSCARDSx's Items on eBay

I also pulled a Porcello Gold Refractor that i sold for $140, and the Beckham sold for $40, thats $180 right there on a $57 box!

yea thats nice but its not a requirement to have the best pull. I pulled a Chad Henne Rc Auto, Devin Hester GU, DeMarcus Ware GU, And a BRETT FAVRE PATCH AUTO /5 from a FREE box of 08 heroes football from UD!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ect96's Items on eBay

Video

SCF Rewards
    Country

I vote for myself since everyone is doing it.lol

Country

no liked michael jackson the tribute was to him greatest ever!!!

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Michael Jackson isnt related to sports at all, why would i vote for a singer?
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See zizou7's Items on eBay

if you watch my video, you can see that "michael jackson" IS related to sports cards....did you watch it?

Country

NOOO and then i talk about the cards he had his own cards too anyways soo

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

if you watch my video, you can see that "michael jackson" IS related to sports cards....did you watch it?

no, but Michael Jackson never played professional sports, he sang, he sang at the superbowl but i dont consider that. because UD is making cards of him that going to be in product is related i guess, but UD made an HGH card as well...

its just my opinion, i'm not looking to cause a fight, just speaking my mind

BANNED

Country
    See xMCSPORTSCARDSx's Items on eBay

i think that this thread should be posted on the home page so all of the members can vote.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See zizou7's Items on eBay

no, but Michael Jackson never played professional sports, he sang, he sang at the superbowl but i dont consider that. because UD is making cards of him that going to be in product is related i guess, but UD made an HGH card as well...

its just my opinion, i'm not looking to cause a fight, just speaking my mind

my video uses the card of former browns and ravens wide receiver Michael Jackson, not the singer. the card dances in a "stage" set to the soundtrack of Thriller during a 3 box retail break...

I agree the singer michael jackson has nothing to do with sports whatsoever.

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast