Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmlalala's Items on eBay

do it dude, i'll be ur #1 customer lol

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Drop me a line and talk to Tony as well. I am sure he can give ya some pointers.

DOn

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sanjosefuji's Items on eBay

good luck with that... the more shops out there... the better. more to choose from... more competitive pricing... plus it's expanding the hobby.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Best Of Luck

Country
    See 41mears41's Items on eBay

any more opinions?

Country

Please dont take anything the wrong way. I wish you all the best and hope you follow and keep on what you wanna do but as a former shop owner as well as business major ill tell you this.

Opening an online shop is going to be very hard as well as very expensive. You need to draw people away from places like DA and Blowout as well as these Youtube guys such as Chris and AR. Then comes the harder stuff such as keeping everyone happy and making money. First thing I recommend you do is find a great wax dealer who can get you rock bottom prices. I was locked up with a guy who sells to Blowout and DA so that was fortunate. Best advice is gonna be do a lot of research and a lot of second guessing. There are many other online/shops you can open that would make money. As a collector it also makes it hard because you know how valuable cards are and people dont like to pay if you get where im goin. If you are serious about this PM me and ill get you the number to the guy I dealt with who sells at Rock bottom prices and ill put a word into for you and hopefully that can get you started. Good luck and I wish you the best.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good luck with the new biz, and all I can add is to carefully read through all the advice and go with your gut feelings... it is your money after all is said and done

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12