Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Has anyone bought any Golf Clubs IN Goodwill?

Please let me know since I am looking for a cheap set of clubs to start playing and don' have a lot of money. Or any other place will work

Country
    See tcsheetmetal's Items on eBay

my friend buy's his stuff from here.
    http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/
    you a lefty or righty?

SCF Rewards
    Country

righty. I have also checked the bay

Country

darn, i am a lefty and could have gave you a deal. the bay is a great place. for a starter, a good set would be like a slazenger, not to much, but good name brand. they usually have a whole set and bag for like 200 or less. they hit decent to.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shortking98's Items on eBay

I've used rockbottomgolf before as well. Their prices are awesome if you have a pretty good idea of what you want (sizes, stiffness etc.) Maybe try going to a traditional golf place to get an idea of specifically what you are looking for and then shop around a bit

Country

or you can go abuse golfgalaxy like me and try all the nice clubs, then figure out what you like and buy it off ebay. cheaper.

Country

they have some decent indoor driving range simulators to test clubs, it is nice.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See g1ebe's Items on eBay

Another lefty golfer eh. I've never met to many..but I don't play golf that often.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I live in Panama City, Florida and the only sports store we have is a Sports Authority and I don't think they have a range. I might check some Pawn shops also.

Country

Another lefty golfer eh. I've never met to many..but I don't play golf that often.

yeah, it was nice, i played for the golf team last year. my golf coach was left handed and we had another lefty on the team, we would do lefty's vs. righty's for practice, the lefty's always dominated tho. lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast