Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DETROIT TIGERS AUTOS

See smanzari's Items on eBay

Exclamation DETROIT TIGERS AUTOS

Hey guys, in a week or so i will be attending a Tiger game and i was wonder if anyone knew where a good place in Comerica Park was to get some autographs. Im shooting for Alan Trammell, Lance Parrish and Kirk Gibson, because i have all of their rookie cards. Also i would like Carlos Pena and Bobby Higginson. If any1 Knows PLMK. THX

SCF Rewards

Out of those players you have the best chance of getting Tram and Parrish. During warmup, go to the dugout for the managers. Higgy won't sign, neither will Gibby. I have yet to see Pena sign. Shoot for Bonderman. He's a gem.

See smanzari's Items on eBay

Hey thx. I thought higgy may sign cause he used to after the game at tiger Stadium. i am a HUGE Tram fan so hopefully ill get em on his rookie card.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stublem84's Items on eBay

Does anyone know if Halter and Monroe sign?

SCF Rewards

The first game I went to this year Tram signed for everyone. The only thing was you usually had to toss your item to him because he was in the dugout and everyone was in the stands above it. Also, he signs through the mail so if you can't get it in person, you can try that. The best time to get people is after the games, I think. You usually can't get Tigers, but, the away team seems pretty good about signing.

SCF Rewards

Oh, right... Haven't seen either of those guys sign.

See Hockeysk8er6's Items on eBay

Id help you...but I live in MN. But Ive been told the Tigers sign outside somewhere.

SCF Rewards

Why do you want Halter and Monroe anyways?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stublem84's Items on eBay

Oh I got a postcard from both of them in a Tigers fanpack. Thats basically the only Tigers stuff I have LOL

SCF Rewards

Oh. Halter sucks pretty hard. Monroe is decent, though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast