Thread: Graded card prices

Graded card prices

Who knows where I can get the values on graded cards online?
    Does beckett.com do that for free?
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Nope, there is none that I know if. I just use eBay if I need to... you can see what cards are going for what and that's what's important.

They are listed in Beckett's though so if you make a list of what you want I'm sure someone will take care of you.

Thanks Iggy. Anyone got a Beckett handy?
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

List them off... I only have updated hockey and baseball right now though.

I only need to know 1 for trade purposes.
    1991 Fleer Update PSA 9

of
    drum roll please....

Ivan Rodriguez.

Big surprise. Huh?

Great. I was hoping it wouldn't be too much.
    Didn't think it would.
    Thanks a lot.

If you need to know the prices on any other PSA cards I have an online subscription to the SMR report which lists psa cards only. I can get you prices if needed.

thanks. I will remember that next time I need one priced.