I need Cheap patch cards, not jersey but patch

PLMK what you have and take a look at my www link to see if anything interests you.

I can provide scans of card if need be.

Jim

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    I have a 2002 Pacific Atomic Lamar Smith Patch Varation #ed to 100.

this is a stupid question.. but whats the difference in patch and jersey?

a patch has various colors with possible seams on the swatch and a jersey is a one color swatch..there are limited places on an actual jersey that have 2 colors meet that is why they bring a premium over regular jersey peices...its all about supply and demand baby! lol

i think it is worth between $6 and $12

The card name is game worn jeresy but the jersey is the nfl patch and under it it says patch varation #57 of 100

actually i just got rid of that card sorry

2001 Pacific Vanguard dual Patch version Toomer(3 clr...red/white/blue)/Chris Sanders(2 clr...blue/white) (# 08/50)

EXTREMLY interested but i dont have any patch cards i have a marvin harrison jersey with a stitch in it but its all white. you can check my unfinished web page and see if you like any thing
    www.freewebs.com/kchaser/