Thread: Lebron James Signs contract...

Lebron James Signs contract...

Lebron James signed a contract for $12.96 million for 3 years.... he already is getting paid over 100 million for endorsments... he could retire before he even plays one game and be set for life... I wish i had that much money!!! That would really stink for the cavs if he doesnt perform well!!! any comments!!

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    Signing NBA rookies is never a big deal since the rookie salary cap was instituted. Everyone signs with the team they were drafted by.

yeah but didnt they give him the highest they could????

All first overall picks get the highest they possible can... hell most lottery picks if not all get the max they can.

oh i didnt know that...lol sorry but he is still one rich man!!!

yeah he is guaranteed to get 20% more than the last year #1 draft pick and then a 20% raise each year until his contract is up.

rediculous isnt it
    and he still signed a measly $1 million contract with Upperdeck

his contract is an afterthought.

it's when he's had 3-4 years under his belt that Lebron will get the $130M+ contract

Rumor has it the Cavs play the Lakers in season opener on TNT

wooohoooo!!

that ought to be good