Thread: fake patch seller???

fake patch seller???

all of these have to look suspect. Seller is becky5244, don't know anything about the seller but they all seem fishy. The other warning sign is they have a Buy It Now Price of $25

#/25

#/100

#/25

#/800

#/500

Haha that Carr isnt even patch card. Obvious fake.
    BUCKET:
    Hidden Content
    LOOKING FOR PATRICK CHUNG
    PATRIOTS ROOKIE SAFETY
    (always looking for Flacco as well)

I wonder how she was able to pull all those nice patches
    I collect Patrick Willis//Michael Crabtree//Stephen Curry!
    Help with my 2012 Topps Chrome refractor/base set needs! Hidden Content
    Check out my photobucket! Hidden Content

The Soriano is fake because the yankees have never worn that logo on a jersey.
    The George is fake because the titans don't have that logo in that size on their jersey
    The Ginn is fake because the Shoulder "Yoke" isn't the right pattern.
    The Carr is fake because they wouldn't use the NFL Sheild and number it to 800.
    The Viking is the most plausible, but loses all credibility from the other 4.

My opinion. She went to goodwill, found a bunch of NFL Polo Shirts and a yankees polo shirt, and cut them out and put them into the cards.

I hope no one buys them. Card Cheats & Counterfeiters are vile scum. I hope that Ebay and other online retailers, even the Authorities would take this problem more seriesly. My local card shop owner Harry was cheated out of a few hundred on a counterfeit 56 Topps PSA Graded Mickey Mantle. Apparently the PSA graded Holders, and Most of the others except for Becket are easy to tamper with and reseal.
    Collecting Padres cards, and cool baseball cards from all eras. Oh and battleship postcards, if anybody has some.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by piazza31 View Post
    The Soriano is fake because the yankees have never worn that logo on a jersey.
    The George is fake because the titans don't have that logo in that size on their jersey
    The Ginn is fake because the Shoulder "Yoke" isn't the right pattern.
    The Carr is fake because they wouldn't use the NFL Sheild and number it to 800.
    The Viking is the most plausible, but loses all credibility from the other 4.

My opinion. She went to goodwill, found a bunch of NFL Polo Shirts and a yankees polo shirt, and cut them out and put them into the cards.
    What material pattern is used on the "Yoke" then?

Horrendous looking. No question in my mind that those are fakes.

Quote Originally Posted by BU54CB View Post
    What material pattern is used on the "Yoke" then?
    It's the same material composition, but the pattern the material is weaved in is not correct. I should have been more clear.

williamson is real it was mine
    I do not pay Paypal Gift.

thing says team logo on it too for Gods sakes LOL. Guys come on. BTW the ginn is real too it was event worn and I saw it pulled on another board in a live break