Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Vegas Golden Knights
    Twitter: @CenterIceCC See eahobbies's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I'm not a man though :)

Ahhh, that's okay...
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Niklas Hjalmarsson, Jaccob Slavin, Ryan Dzingel, Brogan Rafferty, Derek Whitmore, Blackhawks, & 2003-04
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

yea pata has the best voracek and use to have best bogo pc i have ever seen

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See steen101984's Items on eBay

Ill say i have the best Stralman collection out there. I have every card out there (including SHL) except

opc premier /50
    mvp rc /25
    and the new artifacts /10 and /25 that just magically started popping up a couple weeks ago because they ran out of regular redemptions.

i also have 6 yg plates even though there are only supposed to be 4 and 1 other auto'd plate.

And the crowning jewel my Dual auto/shield thats in my sig of him and tlusty.

SCF Rewards
    Country

When it comes to a single player it's gonna be hard to oust either Jeff (Gretzky) or Denis Angers (who most people would recognize from his 30000 or so feedback from 10-15 diff ebay ID's through the years). Denis' mountain of Roy and Brodeur stuff is absolutley astonishing.

D

Darren, Jeff is clearly in a league of his own.

I mean you can't really even count a guy who has a freakin' published BOOK about his collection!

Denis is something else as well. I always wonder if he buys for St. Patty himself?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

The thing about Super Collector status is it is who has the most funds IMO. My player Mats Sundin has 3800+ cards. A huge amount of low numbered patches, multi-player jersey/patch cards, low numbered parallels, and few autos which actually makes it harder to get them because with less available they end up costing more.

I'm only 23 and have only been collection seriously in the past year and a half and am probably close to 1000 different Sundin cards. Only had about 75-100 from when I was a kid collecting. Going to try to get as many as I can.

Also going after Kulemin cards but not concerned with getting everything just everything I can afford.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (25)
    Country
    See westcountrygirl24's Items on eBay

I have the second best Braydon Coburn Collection in the world. Theres a guy in Delaware, and he knows who he is, lol

Hmmmm... he has a nice collection - PERIOD!

Im not sure if Im going off topic, but I want to put myself forward as having possibly the best collection of enforcer cards, although [delaware guy] has some awesome pieces. I think I have collected all of the enforcer sets and subsets (excluding a couple which I am actively chasing).

I do collect specific players and have really good Probert, Sestito & Boogaard collections, probably top 3 in those particular player categories.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you guys have links to this stuff I would love to see it. Nothing better than browsing some sweet PC's.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

I;m doing alright on the Robbie Earl side of things, i have his UD Black Auto name plate E A R L, a YG rainbow of regular, excluvises, high gloss, magenta plate and black plate, and picked up a Cup 1/1 plate last night of him

most base RC's, minus the tough parallels (and unfortunately i didnt have the money to get his BD Onyx that went a couple days ago, or the Ultimate Shield thats on the bay right now :( )

Im sure someone has got a kick *** PC of him, but i got a nice little starter chunk

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalieboy3124's Items on eBay

1st off barrie your PC in general makes me just sick. its so beautiful and amazing. and i think its fairly obvious i have the nicest Boyle PC as no one collected him like me. most people who grabbed his cards were people like Chris who grabbed me cause he was a king. i was really the only person who was doing a whole PC

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Vegas Golden Knights
    Twitter: @CenterIceCC See eahobbies's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

yea pata has the best voracek and use to have best bogo pc i have ever seen

Key word being "USED" to!

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast