Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Karl Malone making rules

he told the press he will go to the lakers and make less money if the lakers sign GP, how dare he, he ain't got any rings, I don't care how many records he owns, the lakers didn't had Gary Payton, when they won the rings, how in the heck can you make a demand like that and he has never won the ring???

If I was the Lakers GM, I would tell him go str8 to hell...

SCF Rewards
    See radioheadfloyd's Items on eBay

Maybe they will tell him to go to hell... or maybe they can sign both for cheap and have a really really good team.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Re: Karl Malone making rules

Originally posted by gioperation

If I was the Lakers GM, I would tell him go str8 to hell...

No if you were the Lakers GM you'd sign both of those guys if you could and you know you would.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Yes, definitely if you were the Lakers GM... I bet he was calling up GP right after he heard Malone say that. The only problem is they only have 1 mid level exemption and little other money to sign anyone... I don't see affording both even if they do take a cut.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by IggyWH
    Yes, definitely if you were the Lakers GM... I bet he was calling up GP right after he heard Malone say that. The only problem is they only have 1 mid level exemption and little other money to sign anyone... I don't see affording both even if they do take a cut.

just because you have those 2 doesn't mean you win the Ring, I am just saying you don't come to me and make a requirement, if you want to play for us fine, but to tell us who and the only way you will play for the lakers is if...I would hang up on him...

The way I see it is, the Lakers already have a few RINGS, they can say that, and Malone/GP, have how many each 0000000000 X 000000000000= 0

hwo come Malone didn't require the Jazz to pick up players so he could a ring, well maybe he did, and we see what that got him, can malone go to the Lakers and be the 3rd/4th option, that is the 1 million dollar question, or will he be a cry baby, because he doesn't get enough touches...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by gioperation
    just because you have those 2 doesn't mean you win the Ring, I am just saying you don't come to me and make a requirement, if you want to play for us fine, but to tell us who and the only way you will play for the lakers is if...I would hang up on him...

The way I see it is, the Lakers already have a few RINGS, they can say that, and Malone/GP, have how many each 0000000000 X 000000000000= 0

hwo come Malone didn't require the Jazz to pick up players so he could a ring, well maybe he did, and we see what that got him, can malone go to the Lakers and be the 3rd/4th option, that is the 1 million dollar question, or will he be a cry baby, because he doesn't get enough touches...

Yeah but the thing is the Lakers didn't win this year and the Spurs did.

Malone probably said sign me and GP or I'm heading to the Spurs.

The Lakers really aren't in the situation to be telling people what to do.

The Kings, Spurs, and Mavs all showed that they are able to run with the Lakers now. And with them losing some people like Horry I don't think they are the favorites to win next year unless they sign somebody like Malone.

SCF Rewards
    See themassons's Items on eBay

gioperation-if you wher there GM and had a chance to sign both of them and didnt, you would be fired the day they sign somewhere else.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by Masson26
    gioperation-if you wher there GM and had a chance to sign both of them and didnt, you would be fired the day they sign somewhere else.

even though those guys are great players, but they are over the hill, IMO and it is not the lakers have a problem with people coming to the games, head cases sometimes are not worth it...sometimes you have to say no thanks... it bites you in bottom sometimes.

As a coach you have to have guys who are team players and coachable...

I have conducted interviews with people I could have added to my sales force that had excelled in other places and could have put big and I mean big bucks in my pocket, but being coachable, and not thinking they know everything is even better, I get more enjoyment out of being in a new guy with no sales experience into my crew that I/we can train our way and not have to deal with the problems...and you know what if has paid off time and time again and some of those people were hired by other managers and later they have told me, it is a nightmare...

SCF Rewards
    Country

he wants a ring and he knows how good the lakers would be if gary payton and him signed... 4 great players... that might not go along well with kobe and shaq but with the gm it would... that would be one great team the the gm knows it would!!! So i bet he at least tried to talk to payton...

SCF Rewards

I agree with Peter

If I am Mitch Kupchak, who ain't done sh*t in the past 3 years (all the players were the result of deals made by Jerry West), I am signing both Malone and Payton......

right now, it looks really really good.

Of course, Spurs are meeting with Jason Kidd for contract talks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast