Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See khaosxexus's Items on eBay

Football At Basketball - CONTEST ENTRY

Football At Basketball by Chris Seibel aka xexus

One day my best friend Karl asked if I wanted to go with him to this basketball game. He told me there was going to be a couple of former Green Bay Packers and Chicago Bears. So I went hoping to get the mini football we played with autographed by anyone that would sign it even though it was some what worn. Neither of us could wait to go to the game.

Karl, with his mom and step dad, picked me up and drove us to the game. When we got there, they gave both me and Karl black and white photos of former Packer Blaze Winter and former Bear Allan Ellis to get signed by them. We sat near the audio table set up on the sideline near the middle of the court. We couldn’t wait for halftime to come. We hoped to get the two players, Winter and Ellis, to sign the photos and hopefully my football, and there was a raffle for autographed photos, autographed basketballs, and more.

Halftime came around and some of the players came over to the sideline around where we were. We got to talk to the players and both of us got both of our photos of Blaze Winter and Allan Ellis signed. I also got the mini football signed by Allan Ellis, Maury Buford (not positive), and 2 others I can’t make out.

Karl’s step dad bought 20 raffle tickets. The raffle was going and none of the 20 had won yet. It got down to the autograph photos, being the last items left. Then one of the tickets won. Karl went up and picked a Packers autograph photo. Then a couple drawings later, another ticket won. Karl’s step dad went up and picked out a dual autograph photo of Gale Sayers and Dick Butkus. He got back with it and showed it to me. He decided to give it to me since I am a BIG Bears fan and he wanted me to leave with something cool. I thanked him for giving me the amazing photo. After the game was over, we went to Taco Bell to eat and then went to see a movie.

I couldn’t wait to go home and show my mom, her roommate, another BIG Bears fan, and my 2 sisters the photo. I then put the photo in my room so I could see it everyday. The photos and mini football was the first autographed memorabilia I got. Then on August 11, 2009 at Bears training camp, I got Roberto Garza’s autograph on two items, one being an autograph poster that was handed out and the other in a souvenir guide my mom bought me there.

The dual autograph photo of Gale Sayers and Dick Butkus is by far the most prized personal collection item I own. Not one of the jersey or autograph cards I own is more amazing than this photo. My dual autograph photo of Gale Sayers and Dick Butkus is by far better then my best jersey/autograph card, my 2008 UD Premier Trios of LaDainian Tomlinson, Larry Johnson, and Laurence Maroney #’ed 18/40.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

Football At Basketball by Chris Seibel aka xexus

One day my best friend Karl asked if I wanted to go with him to this basketball game. He told me there was going to be a couple of former Green Bay Packers and Chicago Bears. So I went hoping to get the mini football we played with autographed by anyone that would sign it even though it was somewhat worn. Neither of us could wait to go to the game.

Karl, with his mom and step dad, picked me up and drove us to the game. When we got there, they us black and white photos to get signed of former Packer Blaze Winter and former Bear Allan Ellis. We sat near the audio table set up on the sideline near the middle of the court. We couldn’t wait for halftime to come. We hoped to get the two players, Winter and Ellis, to sign the photos and hopefully my football. Plus, there was a raffle for autographed photos, autographed basketballs, and more.

Halftime came around and some of the players came over to the sideline around where we were. We got to talk to the players and both of us got both of our photos signed. I also got the mini football signed by Allan Ellis, Maury Buford (not positive), and two others I can’t make out.

Karl’s step dad bought 20 raffle tickets. The raffle had started and none of the 20 had won yet. It got down to the autographed photos, being the last items left. Then one of the tickets won. Karl went up and picked a Packers autograph photo. Then a couple drawings later, another ticket won. Karl’s step dad went up and picked out a dual autograph photo of Gale Sayers and Dick Butkus. He got back with it and showed it to me. He decided to give it to me since I am a big Bears fan and he wanted me to leave with something cool. I thanked him for giving me the amazing photo. After the game was over, we went to Taco Bell to eat and then went to see a movie.

I couldn’t wait to go home and show my mom, her roommate, another big Bears fan, and my two sisters the photo. I then put it in my room so I could see it everyday. The photos and mini football were the first autographed memorabilia I got. Then on August 11, 2009 at Bears training camp, I got Roberto Garza’s autograph on two items, one being an autograph poster that was handed out and the other in a souvenir guide my mom bought me there.

The dual autograph photo of Gale Sayers and Dick Butkus is by far the most prized personal collection item I own. Not one of the jersey or autograph cards I own is more amazing than this photo. My dual autograph photo of Gale Sayers and Dick Butkus is by far better then my best jersey/autograph card, my 2008 UD Premier Trios of LaDainian Tomlinson, Larry Johnson, and Laurence Maroney #’ed 18/40.