Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rlynch5ixp's Items on eBay

safety....meaning safety from terrorism. Their sole objective is to KILL as many people as possible to send a message and be recognized. im pretty sure he wasnt talking about wearing your seatbelt, using the crosswalk, and practicing safe sex. safety- meaning preventing the murder of innocent Americans. Its pretty simple when you dont apply mind numbing liberal spin to everything.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Again, safety does not mean prevention from murder, even in this context. For someone who isn't too keen on word use, you really should stop trying to manipulaitng others'. You look silly enough as it is.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Again, safety does not mean prevention from murder, even in this context. For someone who isn't too keen on word use, you really should stop trying to manipulaitng others'. You look silly enough as it is.

"stop trying to manipulaitng others'"

In the same sentence that you accuse me of not being too keen on word use. LOL. what was it you said???? oh yeah, Irony at its best.

why dont you tell me what safety means in this case. not any of the other crap that you will certainly want to mention to stray from the topic. just tell me what safety means.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Safety can be used in the context of e-terrorism, manipulating (oh yeah, I'm typing from a cell phone--what's your excuse? Community College?) markets, et cetera. There's no definitive proof that torture saved lives. Regardless, it is UNLAWFUL. Very seldom can you justify breaking the law, and that holds true in this case.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shortking98's Items on eBay

I have not seen any proof that torture increases safety...

SCF Rewards
    Country

so....no. you cant. I guess its just in your DNA.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would do the torture.....

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would too. I would have no problem with it if we tortured those *******s. Too bad we just waterboarded a few of them.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (27)
    Country
    See Goalysgirl's Items on eBay

THEY TORTURED, That is against the law. We should not give up our morals for safety, we already gave up our personal freedoms but I draw the line and torture and cruelty to another person as keeping us safe..

1. I thought you were leaving? You made this long post about being doen with this and wanting to leave the boards, yet your still here.

2. Against what law?? A law they for one dont adhere to, and what statute governs what teh CIA does? Have you ever heard of the term "Necessary Evil" IF you live in a happy place where this stuff doesnt happen, or isnt necessary, then your are delusional and nothing anyone says is going to correct that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12