Thread: Supplies Question

Supplies Question

Does anyone know of a site where I can purchase puck holders for my autographed pucks? Preferably in Canada. And a price estimate. I check ebay all the time but have had no luck and I've found a couple supplies sites but know luck there either.

Re: Supplies Question

Originally posted by studin
    Does anyone know of a site where I can purchase puck holders for my autographed pucks? Preferably in Canada. And a price estimate. I check ebay all the time but have had no luck and I've found a couple supplies sites but know luck there either.
    Hmm...

Your best bet would probably be a local card shop unless you are going to be buying a lot of them.

Should run you $1-$3. I bought one to hold a baseball and paid $1.99.

BTW I'm moving this to the General Sportscard Talk its a better fit there and you'll get some more responses.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

OK thanks pwaldo. The only problem is I no longer have a local card shop. I buy all my cards online or at 7/11 LOL

Originally posted by studin
    OK thanks pwaldo. The only problem is I no longer have a local card shop. I buy all my cards online or at 7/11 LOL
    Oh sorry about that.

If nobody else can help you out. PM me in a few days and I'll see if I can hook you up with one.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

i have a couple.. keep looking on ebay - i bought a 10 ct lot for $10.

next time i go to my local card shop ill keep an eye for some!

either ebay or a card shop, but a suprise might be a card show, sometimes they want to get rid of these things they cant really sell in a shop and will give you a deal, like 2 for the price of 1. i know i got toploaders used there for like a cent each.