Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See chillydoggy's Items on eBay

Yeah, their projections for Stewart seem high to me but maybe they know something I don't. I hope they are right. ;)

Draftsharks doesn't get them all right but overall, they are pretty good except for when injuries take some of them out, etc.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See djv86's Items on eBay

Got my AUg package from Matt (herdsman) Thanks man!

* completes my BYRD name plate!

and a bunch of rookies and inserts...most in LSU uni! Thanks again!

SCF Rewards
    Country

yea man, i'm still gonna pick up more... I dind't think i'd be that busy the first few weeks of school

Country

WOW, I received my August package from nomarj. I will get scans up asap but here's what was in it.

some cards i needed for my Magic master set.

a bunch of UT rookies and inserts

and here are the big dawgs

08 Finest Jamaal Charles RC AUTO

08 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Earl Campbell Dual Prime JSY (2 clr/1clr) 31/50 (I love it)

06 Gridiron Gear Player Timeline Prime Jumbo JSY Roy Williams 2 CLR UT JSY 10/14 (WOW!!! I love that its his college JSY)

Thanks a ton for the great package!!!!!!everything was great and I didnt have most of the stuff you sent.

I also love the way you helped me with my Magic Master Set too..............

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See schwood's Items on eBay

Can't remember...

I can't remember if I posted that I had a couple of cards for your Magic set or not. I thought I did, but now I can't remember.

I had one mini black I think Kamerion Wimbley (excuse the spelling) and I also had an Auto you needed. Noone I ever heard of, but I had one. LMK if you need em.

If so, feel free to send me your address, and I can get em off to you.

WOW, I received my August package from nomarj. I will get scans up asap but here's what was in it.

08 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Earl Campbell Dual Prime JSY (2 clr/1clr) 31/50 (I love it)

06 Gridiron Gear Player Timeline Prime Jumbo JSY Roy Williams 2 CLR UT JSY 10/14 (WOW!!! I love that its his college JSY)

Thanks a ton for the great package!!!!!!everything was great and I didnt have most of the stuff you sent.

Country

schwood, thx a ton. i have been getting along pretty good with the set. thanks for the help, i will pm you my addy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad you liked it, Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See majuromh's Items on eBay

Mailday!

NaaNee Sweet Spot/20 (his newest jersey is no. 11 so it's #d to his jersey)

Clady Orange Refractor/50

J Childs Bronze LvL Auto

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See chillydoggy's Items on eBay

Nice mailday for me...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sharpsooner405's Items on eBay

Very nice stuff guys!!! I got this as a replacement for a damaged card from Panini.

Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast