Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wrestling Event Used Card

Wrestling Event Used Card

While digging through my cards, I found this card:

WWF Ultimate Divas Collection Ring Accesories Lita Event Worn Ring Costume. I just found it on eBay being sold and it's already going for over $10. Can anyone find me a BV for it?

It was given to me by a friend who knew Lita is my fave diva of all-time....so whatever it's worth, that's not bad for free I guess...

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    I never even knew they had such cards... but I guess it doesn't surprise me. Beckett collectibles book probably lists these?

It's a cool card....it's yellow with sparkles on it....the person selling it on eBay has a card with a pic that looks exactly like mine....actually, I think I'll add the pic now...

Okies, if it is the following card:

2001 Fleer WWF Championship Clash Divas Private Collection #DPC3

then back in Tuff Stuff April 2002 it was booking for $40. If it is not from that set I still would not be surprised it is was still in that price range since Lita is one of the HOTTEST Divas. hehe.

Welp I hope that helps ya out a little and if you ever descide to trade it then I would like first crack at getting it. :D

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

Yes she is.
    I saw a Lita GU card on ebay go for $125 once.

Tuff Stuff has the wrestling cards in there every once in a while,if you look in an older issue you might find it.I've got a few from that collection too - Molly Holly,Jackie,Trish Stratus,and I think either Stacy Keibler/Torrie Wilson,one of the two.

It's from the Ultimate Divas Set...he also gave me five cards from a nine card subset in the series either called Wrestling Females or WWF Females...All I know is the number on the card includes a WF...I've got Ivory, Trish, Steph, Terri, and Jackie.....

Man, if Lita GUs maintain that trend when she returns, I might be sitting on a small gold mine....lol

WWE Divas ---

as Homer would say

Divas ..... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast