Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Kobe Arrested for Felony Sexual Assualt

Well as I was just reading ESPN's bottom line is was a bit surprised to read:

In Colorado Friday night Laker's guard Kobe Bryant was arrested on felony sexual assault charges.

Man, I hope that there is some explaination behind this. If not what a piece of crap.

BGray

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!
    If he is guilty he better do some time. Enough of this preferential treatment to athletes.

all I can say is WOW, not as clean as he protrays, if this is true.

Funny how just the other day, Jim Rome was making fun of how he didn't sell any shoes, because he never got in trouble with the law or anything.

Originally posted by Tigers#1
    Funny how just the other day, Jim Rome was making fun of how he didn't sell any shoes, because he never got in trouble with the law or anything.
    yeah I heard that, maybe nike heard that too and told him he needs to make some waves...I can't wait to hear Jim rome tommorrow...

Here's a few Kobe articles:
    http://www.thedenverchannel.com/spor...27/detail.html

http://msn.espn.go.com/nba/news/2003/0706/1577357.html

Based upon these articles, it doesn't sound too good for Kobe. Very few details are being released at this time, so we'll have to wait a while til the full story comes out.

I love Kobe; I root for him

But hey, if he's guilty, I say, "fry him"

I agree with Pod. I like Kobe too. Many athletes continue to screw up great careers with crap like this.

Tim

Well, be cautious to pass judgment because there are a lot of people out there who make these false claims to get some $$$. I don't know if that is the case here, but innocent until proven guilty.

if his guilty wont he get a few games of suspension??? that means well miss bryant/james for the 1st game!?!?!?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast