Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Talking Great PC Mailday With Scans...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lilpimp89dtp's Items on eBay

Sweet DJ pickups!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice pick ups mate. Good to see another challenger, hope you can keep up

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice pick ups mate. Good to see another challenger, hope you can keep up

yea it's gonna be kinda hard since you have all the 1/1's lol, have you finished his last name with the topps letterman yet. its so hard to find any on here all the ones i need no one has so i have to buy them off ebay.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nah i was going to go for the full last name in the Topps but put it aside as some thing else i'd need would keep coming up. Between the Topps Letterman and the SPA letterman cards i just need a J to do his whole name.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yes i will beat you i am buy the whole name yeahhhhhhh, lol j/k i am still working on it buying the letter "S" and i have "T" and the others i will be buying as i see them. how long have you been collecting him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Since around the end of feb start of march some time i think maybe a little later

SCF Rewards
    Country

oh not to long then so i dont have much ground to make up to catch you lol. what do you think of my collection so far do i have anything you dont and i seen your master set you completed very nice.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah not long mate but alot of money has gone into it so far.

The one you have i dont is the Hardwood #/15 Redwood, i was going to buy it off ebay but postage to Australia was way too much for what the cards worth. I've missed about 4 of them now :(

SCF Rewards
    Country

it only books for like $12 and i paid $10 for it i didnt know before i bought it didnt book for that much i was on a shopping spree just buying everything i saw lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast