Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mail Autos for 7/5.

Post Mail Autos for 7/5.

Did anybody get any autos on Saturday? Shawn Green returned my 2 cards unsigned, and sent me a signed postcard in blue sharpie, in 42 days c/o the dodgers.

Well no successes for me for over a week now. I sent to Gordie Howe last week. My friend sent to him on the same day and he got an auto back 8 days later(Friday) So hopefully I'll have a success from him on Monday to tell you about.

Are you pretty sure the Green auto is real?

Well I know it's not a Pre-Print, but it may be a Ghost signer, but then again ANY auto in the mail could be a ghost signer...the only person that knows is the player and the ghost signer.

wonder why he did not sign the card? why go through the trouble of signing the postcard?

Im not sure, but there was sometrhing else weird about it. The post card couldnt fit in my sase, so they glued my sase onto a bigger envelope and sent the big one back.

Hahaha Thats weird. I think since he gets so much mail that someone else opened it for him and they sent you the postcard. He probably signs a certain amount and just sends them out during the year.

That is what happened when I mailed some cards to Nolan Ryan about 10 years ago. I got 1 card back. He kept the other and sent me 2 signed post cards. My guess is they have the postcards already signed so they don't have to take more time to sign the cards.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast