Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Very Rare Set

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Basketballfoiler's Items on eBay

Very Rare Set

Stat Tracker Complete Set
    Ok you Card hounds.

I have what I think is the Worlds 1st and Only 02-03 Fleer Basketball Stat Tracker Set Total Production Run is 715.

Carter 57,Jordan 60, Kobe 80,Shaq 67, Garnett 79 , Iverson 59, McGrady 74, Duncan 82, Kid 81, Nowitzki 76.

The Set is Mint with the exception of Kidd at Near Mint. The First Beckett on these Cards Stated that these Cards Only Had a Production Run Of 10 Per Card. Fleer Would not Confirm or Deny this.

I would like a Ideal of the Sets Value. Also Each Card is a 1of1...Each Card has Game Stats of Only that Game..

SCF Rewards
    Country

First off I would like to say that if its not stamped a 1/1 or IMO not a jersey #... It would not be a 1/1. You stated that the card print run is to ten... I apologize if I sounded rude as its really starting to get under my skin with the whole 1/1 thing.

If you are looking for a price and have some money laying around. I would suggest ebaying it with a reserve. Set the reserve for something in which you believe no matter how attached to the set you are, you would take that amount of cash. A reserve will protect your auction and allow you to be able to see what the market thinks of that set. Making your judgements from there will be a heck of a lot easier.

Good luck
    Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Basketballfoiler's Items on eBay

Thank you for your frank advice. To tell you the truth I feel the same way you do on that 1of1 thing. But the point is Each card is STATS of a game that was played and only one exist of that game.

I think I will put a reserve of $2,500

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good luck with your auction Darrell If I remember towards the end Ill keep an eye out on it my self.

Jay