Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

or just draft better....and not trade Josh Hamilton

The Tigers need to learn how to do that too.... $18 mil for Magglio So they dont have to overpay for players

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

The Tigers need to learn how to do that too.... $18 mil for Magglio So they dont have to overpay for players

That was a clause in his contract, because his injury with Chicago, let say he hits 25 HRs hits .310 and 100 RBIs next season, is the contract still overpaid?

Hes been one of our best hitters lately, we're not going to sit him and possibly lose a pennant race, Mike Illtch isnt cheap unlike the Twins
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

That was a clause in his contract, because his injury with Chicago, let say he hits 25 HRs hits .310 and 100 RBIs next season, is the contract still overpaid?

Hes been one of our best hitters lately, we're not going to sit him and possibly lose a pennant race, Mike Illtch isnt cheap unlike the Twins

Yes he would still be overpaid, because no other OF in the FA market this offseason will get $18 mil

SCF Rewards
    Country

Twins baby!

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes he would still be overpaid, because no other OF in the FA market this offseason will get $18 mil

You watch some stupid owner will do that, quote me..

like i said, it was an injury clause, it was unavoidable unless they benched the hottest hitter on the team

SCF Rewards
    Country

You watch some stupid owner will do that, quote me..

like i said, it was an injury clause, it was unavoidable unless they benched the hottest hitter on the team

Yeah like the Tigers GM

So Magglio was the hottest hitter on the Tigers this whole year? what's he hitting over. 300 and 35 Hrs and 100 RBIs?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Who thinks wins the Twins game tonight? Twins or White Sox?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

I'll take the smallball Twins anyday over any other high-payroll team in the league - you do realize that the Twins have won 4 division titles since 2002? Maybe it's just because of Gardy...he's been the manager since 02, and the Twins have been involved in every pennant race since that time...anyway, my whole point is that our "cheapness" has won us more division titles than the rest of the AL central.

Who thinks wins the Twins game tonight? Twins or White Sox?

Twins have a rookie pitcher, with an 0-1 record, taking the mound tonight against John Danks...but, the Twins are SO hungry for wins, I don't see them dropping this game...

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll take the smallball Twins anyday over any other high-payroll team in the league - you do realize that the Twins have won 4 division titles since 2002? Maybe it's just because of Gardy...he's been the manager since 02, and the Twins have been involved in every pennant race since that time...anyway, my whole point is that our "cheapness" has won us more division titles than the rest of the AL central.

Twins have a rookie pitcher, with an 0-1 record, taking the mound tonight against John Danks...but, the Twins are SO hungry for wins, I don't see them dropping this game...

White Sox are pretty hungry for wins themselves Nate...They're technically still in the race as well...I'm rooting tonight for Chicago, because it'd extend the division lead and cut the magic number to 9 i think!

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's anyone's guess right now, but i'll go with the kittens.

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast