Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See webstersjk's Items on eBay

I would ask for it all in pennies then visit every wishing well and coin-collecting fountains in the U.S. to drop some dimes!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Josh_helms's Items on eBay

I would ask for it all in pennies then visit every wishing well and coin-collecting fountains in the U.S. to drop some dimes!

lol, make it rain!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See coltsfantn's Items on eBay

Absolutely whatever I wanted. There is no way I could ever spend 500 mil. I would buy whatever I wanted whenever I wanted and never run out of money. Also, I wouldn't own things like jets or unrealistic houses or crap like that. I would just own nice things. Lets say you are 20 when you when the money (at the earliest). Then, with a life expectancy of about 75, that would give you 55 years to spend it. That would give you over 9 million a year to spend. How on earth would you ever spend that much money?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (21)
    Country

Donate $300 Million to chairy, and live off the rest.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Donate $300 Million to chairy, and live off the rest.

That is what I would do. I would donate it to Childrens Hospitals and other many other foundations.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jntaylor1's Items on eBay

pay off all my parents's bills, buy a nice car, buy some nice clothes, get a house, buy every rocco baldelli card i could find, season tickets to the red sox, colts football signed by every player, and buy a ton of packs and boxes. with the rest (which is a lot) give to charity

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See truqualityrunna's Items on eBay

Id give bigger tips to waiters ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

pay off all my parents's bills, buy a nice car, buy some nice clothes, get a house, buy every rocco baldelli card i could find, season tickets to the red sox, colts football signed by every player, and buy a ton of packs and boxes. with the rest (which is a lot) give to charity

My bosses daughter dated Rocco Baldelli when he first got traded to Boston. She said he was your typical Italian though. He wanted her to stay home and have the babies while he had his women on the road.

Country

well, If I win $500 million I don't have to worry about taxes! we canadians don't get taxed on lotto winnings so YEAHHH BABYYYYYYYYY!
    I'd buy a lake,
    on that lake I'd build an island,
    on that island I'd build a castle,
    have a really nice bass boat, and a pleasure craft, and sit and fish for days
    in between fishing I'd travel the world, I want a real italian meal! ,
    get life tickets to the leafs/raptors/jays.
    pimp my ride! I wanna see what a million doller hyndai would look like!
    left over money I guess I'd have to give some to family,
    I know I'd donate some money to cancer research.
    one thing I know will never change, I'd still complain about the price of gas

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See storagefindsales's Items on eBay

Easy, a private island filled with treasures like gold and rare sports cards, oh and a vip membership to SCF:)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast