Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (4)
    Country
    See mothepipes's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Here's another that seems to be from a Rangers jersey as well.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390374149875?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p398 4.m1423.l2649

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't these photoshoot jerseys? They are known for having all sorts of crazy stuff on them. Still, something seems really off.

I pulled that card in my few 08/09 cup case and traded it to the guy selling it.Also pulled a Schneider with the look alike lettering.

Cant blame you if i didnt pull that Pacioretty myself i would also have doubts.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See notoriousrob101's Items on eBay

Schneider #104 I've seen that on eBay and wondered about it. Where did this come off the Jersey.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (4)
    Country
    See mothepipes's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Schneider #104 I've seen that on eBay and wondered about it. Where did this come off the Jersey.

I pulled that card myself.Must be them rookie photoshoot jersey with the multiple letters added.

Like i said in my post earlier if i didnt pull them out myself (Pacioretty and Schneider) i would also be asking myself if there ligetimate.

I seen a ton of 08/09 Cup cards and never saw comparable for both.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (20)
    Country
    See Aidnic239-2008's Items on eBay

Just don't understand how greed has gotten this bad. People who do this should be called out. Happy to see this thread!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (73)
    Country
    Twitter: @@sholi2000 See sholi2000's Items on eBay

Question Lindback Info Requested

Hiya All.

I love this card. http://www.ebay.ca/itm/310387997887?...84.m1438.l2649

Any info on the seller and history of the card?

I want it!

Shane

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mwdonald's Items on eBay

Hiya All.

I love this card. http://www.ebay.ca/itm/310387997887?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p398 4.m1438.l2649

Any info on the seller and history of the card?

I want it!

Shane

It's almost certainly fine!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (9)
    Country
    See baddaddy58's Items on eBay

Looks like just to right of this sweet one i pulled myself.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (73)
    Country
    Twitter: @@sholi2000 See sholi2000's Items on eBay

Looks like just to right of this sweet one i pulled myself.

I want it LOL!

Hobby Insider Boss

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Hobby Insider (204)
    Country
    See gomaz's Items on eBay

Wish I saw this a few months ago

I'm going to put this out there too and challenge anyone to answer this. The guy who is pointing all of this out, Gomaz, is a rookie here, not on staff, and has provided no credentials on who he is. BUT from what I understand Upper Deck let him come into the factory and take pics of ALL of the Cup Patch Autos BEFORE they packed them. I would really like to know his credentials or the how or why of how he ended up getting into Upper Deck in order to take pics of ALL of the Cup Patch Auto's.

If he did take pics of all of these where is the link to the database so all of us can also see this, a database of all of this would be helpful to the rest of us in order to identify fakes BUT this guy who is new on here has a database of these and Beckett doesn't.

Exact post on 2/6/10 by Gomaz:
    Its an all black patch. I photographed 45 cards per shot. Its right.

Photographed, but then it says the cards were scanned by another person helping Gomaz. Photos and scans are COMPLETELY different, so which is it?

Example: First post by TysonX504:
    Thanks to Gomaz for the help, we will keep track of all the fake patchs found with the scans of the originals as proof.

Then there is this that I call TOTAL BS on:
    No, the 4CL says 58/99. Believe me, I contacted the buyer of this card yesterday hoping that it was 59/99 as well. But no, he confirmed he has the repatched 4CL Stamkos 58/99.

The buyer confirmed that he repatched a $2500 card? BS

This one is VERY fishy too: On 6/21/10 by HammerHawks:
    The company doesn't, but gomaz on here went and took pics of all of the The Cup patches before they were packed, that's how we know, for example, the Goligoski is a fake.

He clearly states that Gomaz went to Upper Deck and got pics of ALL of the Cup Patch Auto's before packing. Now there are several issues with this. 1. You are talking different years on here so he would have had to do this more once to KNOW these are fakes, I can see different years of Cup card in the pics you are identifying. 2. All of these were not made in Canada which is where Gomaz is from. 3. Upper Deck nor Beckett has a list of fakes or pics of fakes but this guy goes into the factory and takes pics when these companies don't. 4. I have now noticed that most people who back this as being legit HAVE SOME SORT OF SANCTION ON HERE, THE USER WHO POSTED THIS THREAD IS NOW SUSPENDED DUE TO RULES VIOLATION AND ANOTHER GUY WHO IS "WORKING" WITH GOMAZ IS NOT ALLOWED TO BUY/TRADE/OR SELL ON HERE DUE TO RULES VIOLATIONS. SO IT JUST SO HAPPENS THAT MOST PEOPLE BACKING THIS GUY HAVE VIOLATED SCF POLICIES AND HAVE BEEN SANCTIONED. That's fishier than the cards you are posting.

Here, on the Stamkos again:
    Come on guys. It doesn't get much more obvious than this. Anyway, the buyer of the repatched card has returned the card to the seller who admitted to repatching the card himself and the buyer has been issued a refund for his money order. It only took 2 months to go through the entire process, but it's nice to know you will get your money back when something like this happens.

Well, for 1, YOU CAN'T ACCEPT A MONEY ORDER FOR PURCHASES ON EBAY, I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT, I USED TO TAKE MO'S, CREDIT CARDS, CHECKS, PAYPAL, AND EVEN WESTERN UNION TRANSFERS. SO THERE IS ANOTHER FISHY ISSUE OF SOMEONE BREAKING ANOTHER POLICY. 2. If you went to all the trouble of repatching a card and then sold it would YOU REALLY admit to it? If they repatched it they are dishonest obviously and would NEVER admit to this due to all the laws they have broken by doing this on top of being out the $900 for the card and ruining a $2500 Stamkos card. It also just so happens that this user has one of the nicest Stamkos GOLD Cup Patch/Auto's that I have ever seen but KNOWS that his are real. It so sick of a patch that I can't even describe it, it has about half of the bolt in it from a shoulder patch.

Someone on here asked if Gomaz would be at UD this year to photograph The Cup card and how he gets access to this. People are quick to respond that cards are fake BUT NO ONE HAS EVER RESPONDED TO THIS.

Has anyone else noticed that the "fake" pics are much better quality than the "original" cards? The claim of gluing the patches in is crap, the patches are inset and if it was glued over itwould be flush to the surface of even stick off the card.

Now, for you that have read all of this. I entered this thread to get information and read postings but now call TOTAL BS on the whole thing. It also funny how most people on here that defend him have sanctions on here. To me it seems that a group of people are trying to pull a great scam, saying that cards are fake but THEY have the original pics and can prove it is fake. This could easily be a good cross-scam where they are saying "All of these are fake, but I have the real one if you want to buy it"

Once again I challenge anyone of you, especially Gomaz, to prove something to me, let me see the database of all of these pics, explain the fishy things I have mentioned, that others have also mentioned. I am open to admit that I am wrong so prove to me that I am. If not I will be presenting all of these facts to others to have this thread removed and place sanctions on those who are telling these lies. As usual though I expect attitudes, cursing, and cross-questioning as you normally receive from people who you have dead to rights as being liars, fakes, or cheats

Thanks Dahabsfan, Craig2 and RGM81 for having my back.
    Last edited by gomaz; 03-31-2012 at 03:39 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mwdonald's Items on eBay

Wow! I was just going to respond to this LGB cards guy but it isn't even worth it. It looks like almost all of his rights on this forum have been taking away (which doesn't surprise me!) and that he hasn't been active on the forum for months. On a very related note, in the next week or so I will be sharing some of the previously mentioned 08/09 Cup RC packout pics that gomaz has so generously provided to me for my Cup RC archive. All Stamkos, Turris, Schenn and Wheeler Cup RC /99 packout pics will soon be on display in my photobucket archive.

Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633 ... LastLast