Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: McDonald's Cards

Question McDonald's Cards

Anyone looking to trade and try to fill up their Scrawnie Ronnie Hockey Card sets? I can never seem to finish a set before all the cards are sold out. Let me know.

are you looking for McDonalds cards? I have lots of them to trade..

Me too. Is there a particular year that you'd like to trade? Are you interested the most recent set?

i dont need any of the McDonalds cards as I already of many sets of them.. what do you have to trade and what cards are you looking for?

From the regular set of the 2002 edition, I need;
    #7 Roman Turek
    #17 Roberto Luongo
    #18 Jason Allison
    #22 Jose Theodore
    #32 Mario Lemieux
    #33 Chris Pronger
    #34 Evgeni Nabokov
    and
    #36 Curtis Joseph
    Let me know if you have any, and if so what you'd like for them.

I'm looking for a few of the inserts from the 2003 set. I have extras of all the above mentioned cards that you need. Here's what I am looking for....
    Atomic----Francis and Yzerman
    Cup Contenders------Thorton
    Glove Side-----Hasek and Roy
    Clear Advantage------Heatly, Kovalchuk, Iginla, Bertuzzi

I also have extra's of Havlat and Comrie Clear Advantage, Karuya Atomic and Nabokov Net Fusion

I am looking for the Penguins cards from the set, Mario and Hedberg mostly The gloveside insert of hedberg fropm last year as well

I have the Bertuzzi Clear Advantage and the Francis Atomic. They're not extra's, so I'd like to trade the basics I named, as well as the Havlat Clear Advantage and, if possible, the Nabokov Net Fusion. Let me know.

hey federov, i have the kovalchuk clear advantage if you would like to trade.
    i am not looking for Mcdonalds cards though LMK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast