Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Cool Autos

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got two new ones for the PC

Autograph Collection Count:

Autographics: 13
    1999 Century Legends: 7
    00-01 Topps: 5
    Ultimate Signatures: 15
    Misc Auto: 9

Wes Unseld!

Sam Cassell!
    Last edited by whalechaser; 11-10-2009 at 03:19 AM.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Chicago Bulls, HOF/90's Stars Autographs, 07-08 Stadium Club Super Team #/50

SCF Rewards
    Country

New Additions to my Autograph PC:

Mark Jackson Autographics

Avery Johnson Sign of the Times; I had another SOTT when I first started collecting, but sold that one because the Auto was signed in the wrong place and the so the auto was not very clear, happy with this one though.

Yi Jianlian Bowman Sterling RC Black Refractor #/25 (Been wanting an RC auto of him for a while, got this for a decent price)

Chris Bosh Ultimate Auto - got this for $6 & change dlvd on ebay!! Very happy with it.

Another add to my 1999 UD Epic Legends set. (also my first and probably last Clyde Drexler auto)

And finally, another add to my Autographics collection: Dirk!! (been trying to get this one for a while.... could never get the price I want, but finally broke down and bought it at $36

Autographics: 15
    1999 Century Legends: 9
    Ultimate Signatures: 16
    Misc Auto: 11
    Last edited by whalechaser; 11-10-2009 at 03:36 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Awesome Kidd! What set is that? It looks so great I might want to pick one up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome Kidd! What set is that? It looks so great I might want to pick one up.

Not sure which Kidd you are referring to. But the horizontal one is from 03-04 Ultimate Signatures, and the Vertical one is from 06-07 Ultimate Signature

SCF Rewards
    Country

New cards in! Some autographics to add to my collection and some misc ones of players I like! =)

Jeff Green!

Brooke Lopez!

Jeff Hornacek! (would like to trade this for a Signs of the Times one if anyone has one of those. .. )

Allan Houston

Been wanting to get a houston and hornacek for a while now yay! =)

Autographics: 17
    1999 Century Legends: 9
    Ultimate Signatures: 16
    Misc Auto: 13
    Last edited by whalechaser; 11-19-2009 at 08:17 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump for views on new additions!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Wow, sick H20 man! He was so fun to watch play basketball when he was with my Knicks. I'll never forget that game he had in LA against the Lakers, I think he went for 53. He was unstoppable, what a great shooter. Like the Hornacek too, I was at a card show and saw a dual auto of Redd & Hornacek from 09'10 sp game used for $15 but didnt grab it. They were both stickers which sucked, but first time I saw a Hornacek auto. Still hoping to get 1 of his

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, sick H20 man! He was so fun to watch play basketball when he was with my Knicks. I'll never forget that game he had in LA against the Lakers, I think he went for 53. He was unstoppable, what a great shooter. Like the Hornacek too, I was at a card show and saw a dual auto of Redd & Hornacek from 09'10 sp game used for $15 but didnt grab it. They were both stickers which sucked, but first time I saw a Hornacek auto. Still hoping to get 1 of his

Thanks!! Yeah I've been looking for a Hornacek for a while now, I wanted to get a Signs of the Times one, but this one was only $9 dlvd, so I settled for this for now.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See atomslayer_man's Items on eBay

The Brook auto is nice but I'm a bit bias :). Great collection

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast