Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Autograph Collection - New Additions

Since I've started collecting cards a few years back I've been trying to collect autographs of players I've watch when I was younger, HOF, and other stars. This collection has been slow though since I was mainly focused on my Bulls PC.
    Now that I finally got my Jordan auto and am pretty happy with my collection (though always looking for more still), I figure I work on my autograph collection a little bit.

I have just added these two:

And this one:

Here is the rest of the collection so far:
    http://s258.photobucket.com/albums/h...utograph%20PC/

Always looking for more neat autographics, ultimate signatures, century legends, and other on card autos.

Would like to upgrade the two Durant's and Wade sometime down the road, so those can be for trade, but only for somethings that will add to my PC! Thanks for looking! =)
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Chicago Bulls, HOF/90's Stars Autographs, 07-08 Stadium Club Super Team #/50

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

i have actually been thinking about doing that. Collecting players from when i was a kid...which for me is 90's basketball. Jordan, barkley, drexler, olajuwon, robinson, shaq, ewing, malone, stockton, hill. All those guys and more. Only with all those guys it gets expensive lol. So right now i am concentrating on my my favorite player of all time...charles barkley...and his autos are WAY to expensive for me to even think about buying when they surface on ebay lol. Got around 700 Barkley's..havent organized in a while. But i have been thinking about starting this mid 90's collection.

Which you like better?? Your bulls PC or the players you watched as a kid??

SCF Rewards
    Country

i have actually been thinking about doing that. Collecting players from when i was a kid...which for me is 90's basketball. Jordan, barkley, drexler, olajuwon, robinson, shaq, ewing, malone, stockton, hill. All those guys and more. Only with all those guys it gets expensive lol. So right now i am concentrating on my my favorite player of all time...charles barkley...and his autos are WAY to expensive for me to even think about buying when they surface on ebay lol. Got around 700 Barkley's..havent organized in a while. But i have been thinking about starting this mid 90's collection.

Which you like better?? Your bulls PC or the players you watched as a kid??

Haha, yeah players I watch as a kid are the same for me too actually, 90's basketball. But they are very expensive so that's why the collection grow so slow!

I still like my Bulls PC better though as I am a huge Bulls fan and I have most of the auto's of the 90's championship Bulls! Missing only the pippen auto now!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Nice Duncan autograph card. What year & set is that from?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice pickups and collection. The Duncan is from 00-01 Topps. His auto's sell for a lot.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

Really sweet Kidd and Duncan auto pick ups! Congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Great autos!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (399)
    Country

nice pick up , especially for the Tim Duncan !!

btw pls lmk if yr Alex English UD Exquisite auto is avail for trade ?? if the answer is (yes) pls *pm* me for a trade

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Gtbballer200's Items on eBay

Awesome cards man!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great pickups! Congrats!

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast