Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

The seller DIDNT provide what he said he was. Charging $4 for shipping and sticking it in a PWE that cost him 50c at most is not providing what is paid for by your exact words regardless of how the cards arrived.

what? The cards arrived UNDAMAGED.
    I had sellers send cards BUNDLED in tape,top loaders and wrapped 20 times then put in a bubble mailer. I had more chance of damaging the card trying to unwrap the "mummy" entombment. Is there a law to sending cards? cause i seen
    1- cards damaged out sealed boxes and cases
    2-bubble envelopes with top loaders bent in half
    3-seen cards sent with NO sleeve,white envelope arrive UNDAMAGED.
    4-MAIN thing is the card is undamaged, no matter how it arrives.
    5-seen great packing but used other peoples transaction receipts(old invoices,etc for padding). So you get great packing but bad personal security. lol
    6-etc....

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

A PWE says one thing "I do not care about my customers nor do I care about how the cards you bought arrive, you gave me your $ and that's all I care about" and that in itself warrants a big fat negative due to his ignorance and disregard for his customers and their cards regardless of how they arrived

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (13)
    Country

I send in PWE but I make sure they are the security envelopes so no one can see. :l

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See usa304's Items on eBay

If the cards weren't damaged, then how can a negative be justified ? It floors me that people like you want to just drop a negative when your received what you were supposed to in the condition it was supposed to be in. Why does ebay have a neutral then ? How isn't a neutral stating that you were unhappy with how the cards were shipped not getting your point across ?

I totally agree, all these people are so quick to drop a negative !! And as for shipping, FIRST OFF YOU SHOULD CLEARLY READ THE SHIPPING CHARGES, if a seller charges $9.99 to ship a single card worth a buck or so and you buy it, HOW AND THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA QUESTION HIS CHARGES FOR SHIPPING , OR EVEN LEAVE HIM A NEUTRAL OR NEGATIVE ??

A SELLER CAN CHARGE ANYTHING FOR SHIPPING & HANDLING, EITHER YOU BUY IT OR YOU DONT !!

Thats the problem with ebay is all the cry babys on ebay !!

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah with a $4 stated shipping, there is no way it should show up in a PWE. Negative feed back all the way

It doesnt matter how it showed up, it showed up right ??? Shipping charges have nothing to do with how its shipped, if you dont like shipping charges then dont buy it , thats why there are 5 different stars you can leave once you leave your feedback, leave him a (1) star for shipping , not a negative,

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See luv2danse's Items on eBay

If I buy a Longoria RC, and the guys sends me a Evan Longoria picture, I leave a negative because I didnt get what I paid for. Likewise, if I pay $4 for shipping and handling and it shows up in a PWE which only cost the amount of a stamp, I AGAIN did not get what I paid for. That is what warrants the negative

SCF Rewards
    Country

If I buy a Longoria RC, and the guys sends me a Evan Longoria picture, I leave a negative because I didnt get what I paid for. Likewise, if I pay $4 for shipping and handling and it shows up in a PWE which only cost the amount of a stamp, I AGAIN did not get what I paid for. That is what warrants the negative

YOU ARE WRONG !!

The ONLY WAY i would agree with you paying for shipping and not receiving certain shipping is if the buyer charged you a certain price for a certain shipping service

Say $4.00 and he stated priority and you received first class.

If he charged $4.00 standard shipping fee he can send it how ever the hell he wants, matter fact if he wanted to drive it to your house he could.

Also on a side not
    You should go and read the ebay policy and guidelines, have you ever heard of DSR ratings ???

Item description, shipping charges, shipping time etc etc ????

SCF Rewards
    Country

The shipping is part of the product. So if I pay for $4 worth of shipping and handling, I expect $4 worth of it. You clearly are missing the point. When considering buying a something off ebay I always take the shipping charge stated into account. Low end cards I do not mind bidding for "free shipping" items because I don't mind receiving my cards PWE. But if I am to say spend $200 like the OP, and it has $4 shipping charge, I expect a certain amount more in care, packaging, and shipping

SCF Rewards
    Country

The shipping is part of the product. So if I pay for $4 worth of shipping and handling, I expect $4 worth of it. You clearly are missing the point. When considering buying a something off ebay I always take the shipping charge stated into account. Low end cards I do not mind bidding for "free shipping" items because I don't mind receiving my cards PWE. But if I am to say spend $200 like the OP, and it has $4 shipping charge, I expect a certain amount more in care, packaging, and shipping

WRONG AGAIN !! I understand what you expect and how things should be but it still has nothing to do with what you stated. Shipping is not part of the product and shipping & handling charges should be in the sellers hands, and its funny how you state you dont mind bidding for free shipping and receiving your cards in a PWE, so i guess its ok for someone to lose money shipping a card to you but not make a little money , RIGHT ?

The bottom line is the guy received his cards and they were not damaged, he should leave the buyer positive or neutral at worse and

then leave the proper DSR ratings as everyone who purchases a ebay item is allowed to,

SCF Rewards
    Country

We are going to have to agree to disagree. The seller makes his money on the PRODUCT not the SHIPPING. and if a seller decides to post his product up as free shipping, that is the rest he takes. He is assuming he will make up the cost of the shipping on the price of the product. Someone who posts a stated amount of shipping should spend close to that.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast