Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a feeling I'm gonna kick myself later for not getting a request out to him!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thekidhypno's Items on eBay

finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See thirdshiftradio's Items on eBay

Looks like he answered all his mail at once...I hope the rest of you guys get yours in the coming days!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See deeakay's Items on eBay

I'm so happy for you man!! (although I can't see the image until I get home bc my office internet has it blocked)

I hate the feeling when others are getting returns on TTM you have out and you seem to be getting skipped over some how! Grrr.
    Sweet success Carn38!!
    Congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anybody seeing any successes other than balls?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks like he answered all his mail at once...I hope the rest of you guys get yours in the coming days!!

I'm thinking he has ton more mail than just you & Carn38's mail to get to.
    Regardless it is good to know he still has some of his older mail, and is returning it... hopefully he will return the 5x7s ppl have sent aswell - like me! (I need something else to display with the ball I got TTM!)

He's definitely shown the pattern to sign baseballs via TTM and a few 5x7's and a custom. I'm betting that will continue during the 1st couple weeks of 2010 ST.

FYI, I was told by a collector friend of mine that when down to AZL in early October to get IP autos that Strasburg didn't want to sign anything except for 8x10s and balls. He didn't like signing the smaller stuff for some reason - maybe just because of the ease of the larger items...

But this info is also coming from somebody who told me he didn't think he'd sign my TTM because my buddy perceived he had a bad attitude about signing... he's wrong obviously bc I got my ball right here in my office... maybe it's that he doesn't like the autograph HOUNDS (i.e. GRAPHERS) in his face and in his way!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anybody seeing any successes other than balls?

I've seen a couple 5x7s & 1 custom (posted here and/or SC.net)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thekidhypno's Items on eBay

I'm so happy for you man!! (although I can't see the image until I get home bc my office internet has it blocked)

I hate the feeling when others are getting returns on TTM you have out and you seem to be getting skipped over some how! Grrr.
    Sweet success Carn38!!
    Congrats!

hey man thanks for the address!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am really hoping my ROMLB comes back. I sent it Oct. 17th, with others having success it gives me hope!

I should have sent again early this week in hopes he takes it home and signs. I guess ST will have to do if it dosen't come back.
    Last edited by ChrisR; 11-19-2009 at 05:28 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am really hoping my ROMLB comes back. I sent it Oct. 17th, with others having success it gives me hope!
    I'm actually thinking of sending another tomorrow morning in hopes that he will take his mail home and sign it when he has time.

The AZ Fall League ends today with the 'Championship' game this Saturday.
    Here's the schedule:
    http://azfallball.com/schedules/

I'd def. hold onto that send until mid-late Feb 2010 for when pitchers and catchers report to ST.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast