Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leaveit2lori's Items on eBay

No gasol isnt gonna be out for 6 weeks, and kobe couldn't buy a foul.

SCF Rewards
    Country

let me just say that the rockets are a MANS team! they are a bunch of flopping wussies! they should just get smacked in the face with a shoe horn!

SCF Rewards
    Country

No gasol isnt gonna be out for 6 weeks, and kobe couldn't buy a foul.

yeah it was the worst 2 min of officiating ive ever seen.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Exciting win for the lakers tonight 103-102! Artest did a good defensive job on Ariza tonight, but I admit Ariza almost killed us!

On another note, our bench really needs to step up and start acting like champions, there play so far has been embarassing. Hopefully the return of Gasol will balance everything out, since Lamar will be coming of the bench to help them.
    Last edited by jeebus86; 11-05-2009 at 12:36 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Exciting win for the lakers tonight 103-102! Artest did a good defensive job on Ariza tonight, but I admit Ariza almost killed us!

On another note, our bench really needs to step up and start acting like champions, there play so far has been embarassing. Hopefully the return of Gasol will balance everything out, since Lamar will be coming of the bench to help them.

that was a very exciting game. to exciting for my taste. id rather see a 20 point win then a 1 point win. but yeah ariza didnt shoot the ball well at all but i thought he still played a pretty good game. i was happy to see bynum come up big with 17 pts and 17rebs. really need pau back. i think when he comes back it will calm the whole team down and they will play with more of a rythm.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i was really hoping the rockets would polish off the hollywood glam ballers. dang.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

that was a very exciting game. to exciting for my taste. id rather see a 20 point win then a 1 point win. but yeah ariza didnt shoot the ball well at all but i thought he still played a pretty good game. i was happy to see bynum come up big with 17 pts and 17rebs. really need pau back. i think when he comes back it will calm the whole team down and they will play with more of a rythm.

Yeah, I'll take a 20 pt. win any day, lol! But a win is a win, and I expected this to be a very close game since there were so many emotions on both teams going into this game.

When you think about though, that 1 point prevented a HUGE media storm against the Lakers if we were to lose that game. I could only imagine how the media was going to blow this game out of per portion, and how we should have kept Ariza instead of Artest and blah blah blah.... So I'll take this win anyway i can.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Another sick OT win

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, I'll take a 20 pt. win any day, lol! But a win is a win, and I expected this to be a very close game since there were so many emotions on both teams going into this game.

When you think about though, that 1 point prevented a HUGE media storm against the Lakers if we were to lose that game. I could only imagine how the media was going to blow this game out of per portion, and how we should have kept Ariza instead of Artest and blah blah blah.... So I'll take this win anyway i can.

yeah good point. dont really feel like hearing people say that we shouldve kept ariza.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nice win for the Lakers last night without there two big men, 114-98. Kobe and Ron really helped lead the way, while the rest of the team did a great job stepping up, especially DJ and Josh.

I'm actually surprised how quickly Ron is learning the offense and playing with his teammates, I didn't think he'll be this comfortable until 2-3 months into the season, since it usually takes some players a whole season before they could be completely comfortable.

I particularly like it when he's playing with the bench players, he provides much more stability, and you could really tell his leadership and play making abilities when he's playing with them. It would be interesting to see how much Phil experiments with this as the season progresses.

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast