Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Card Request Lists From Sponsored Box Breaks

As many of you have noticed (mainly by the PMs I've received), there hasn't been a request list posted for the breaks over the last month or two. There has been a reason for this. In an attempt to help streamline the process, the card lists will be posted on the 1st of every month for all the boxes from the previous month. This way, you will be able to get all your requests done at one time and save on the postage. Once the month is up, those cards will no longer be available and will be donated for SCF giveaway packs at card shows/events.

Something new will be members will be able to request up to 6 cards per break. For every 3 cards requested, 1 of them will be allowed to be a rookie or insert...which gives you a chance to get 2 per request.

Also, I will be going back to letting all members just pay me for the S/H so that a SASE will not need to be sent. So be on the lookout at the beginning of the month as all boxes that I have not posted a request list for over the last couple of months will be posted.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago White Sox Wake Forest Demon Deacons Carolina Panthers

Thanks for doing these box breaks for us. Look forward to more

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

So is Novembers list going to be posted soon?
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See gridironheros's Items on eBay

Eagerly awaiting this............!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

List will be posted today....was delayed due to having to stay in the hospital over the weekend...