Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rlynch5ixp's Items on eBay

Just a question, but what does the black culture have to do with your drug addiction?

That is so low. Show me that quote in what I wrote above. You cant because you are scumb. take my words out of context to make me appear racist. Typical Yanks. You disghust me.

Country

I am. I went to AZ for 14 months for rehab. my 17th. last ditch, final spot before you die. Very strict, militant program with the worst of the worst from all over the country. I used to sell green to support my opiate addiction. Id also partake in it when I had no other options to get through withdrawals because other sources dried up. Sometimes to level out when i couldnt get any valuum. You have to level out before you decide to sleep. Opiates and powder are a dangerous combination. You can fall asleep, but you may not wake up. You have to get your heartrate level before you decide to sleep. Green served a true purpose for me. It was never enjoyable for me. It was strictly medicine. I only dealt with the really high end 120 a quarter stuff. You could make money fast and unlike other things, you usually dont get robbed from people that buy that stuff(dirty lazy hippies). I am very cultured. I understand the black and poor culture. I lived with a black couple for 2 years in the worst part of the city. The fence to the project housing began outside our door. We didnt have power and had to burn candles for light. the house burnt down when the DEA kicked the door in and raided us. candle fell onto the mattress next to the door. My name was white. there werent that many of "us" in that part of the town. It may not have been racial. Everybody had color names. There were 8 Reds that i knew over there....I havent seen a needle, straw, bowl, or bottle in over 4 years and im not exactly proud of my past. I just thought people should know that before they make all these assumptions that Im judging from a distance or that i have no idea what its like for other people.

i dont know if your serious or full of pooh....but it doesnt matter...i have personal stories too, as do many people, but im not about to share them on a message board....either way, if you overcame destructive addiction and have remained sober for 4 years, then big ups to you...there aren't many people who can do it, especially when society looks upon drug users as junkies and scum rather than humans, and when most treatments just get people hooked on new substances while replacing the old

that said...im not judging you, but 14 months in arizona sounds more like a federal prison sentence than rehab...maybe it was rehab, court ordered, taxpayer funded rehab...but that's besided the point....it seems if this is your background, then it's logical you would be against personal choice for people to choose what they can put into their bodies, because your choices landed you in rehab for 14 months...i know people who have been addicted to heroin and many other substances, and they should be supported so they may overcome them...cannabis is not a physically addictive drug, though it may be psychologically...while i fully support you & other addicts to do whatever it is that keeps you sober, i dont feel choices should be made on behalf based on whats happened to others

i truly believe everybody is addicted to something at one point or another...whether it's sex, money, shopping, football cards, cheeseburgers, chocolate, alcohol, whatever....but i also believe people can learn moderation, and be able to control impulses

one thing i completely disagree with you on is "dirty hippies" being the ones who purchase high grade cannabis...i'm pretty sure everybody who tokes is looking for the good stuff and not the dirty brown...furthermore, you are insinuating that it is safer to sell high grade because the clientele is "dirty hippies", as in white people, because they wont rob you....trust me, if somebody is going to rob you for more than a dime bag, they aren't going to go after the guy who has the dirt....im NOT trying to judge you or even paint you as a racist...im simply responding to what you wrote, things i completely find untrue

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is so low. Show me that quote in what I wrote above. You cant because you are scumb [sic]. take my words out of context to make me appear racist. Typical Yanks. You disghust [sic] me.

No, that's exactly what you said. You talked about your drug addiction, then said you knew the black culture.

That would be like me talking about my silly little adventures when I was a KKK Grand Dragon, then saying, "Yeah, so I know the Republican demographic pretty well..."

Also, I said nothing about you being a racist. DING DING DING! You win that one... again.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    Detroit Tigers Detroit Red Wings Detroit Lions

This thread has been derailed so I will be closing it. All the members who have insulted others will be receiving pms about their conduct.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234