Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rlynch5ixp's Items on eBay

no. Its obvious....If its not obvious, then that proves how big of a problem it is.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I figured as much.

For some bizarre reason, I got the vision of the kids' table and the adults' table at Thanksgiving. Can't figure out why...

SCF Rewards
    Country

No you didnt. You expected me to continue to explain it to you like a child who pretends not to understand something, but really the child just doesnt want to accept something he doesnt like. Its the childs way of trying to manipulate reality to the way he wants it, but it never seems to work. Could explain your visions. It could just be a flashback brought on by similar activity. Who Knows.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

if bush had a closed door meeting with Limbaugh, Hannity, and Beck, would you guys not have cared?

SCF Rewards
    Country

They will say he did. With hannity anyway, but that was the one that is scheduled once a year. this is different. It was also supposed to be secret.

Country
    See romosniper's Items on eBay

They will say he did. With hannity anyway, but that was the one that is scheduled once a year. this is different. It was also supposed to be secret.

'They' will say that. Because he did.
    http://thinkprogress.org/2006/09/18/...t-white-house/

Country
    See romosniper's Items on eBay

if bush had a closed door meeting with Limbaugh, Hannity, and Beck, would you guys not have cared?

How about Sean Hannity, Neal Boortz, Michael Medved, Laura Ingraham, and Mike Gallagher?

SCF Rewards
    Country

SO. surprisingly, and like I said earlier. Think Progress didnt tell you that they meet with the left on one night and the right the next night. It happens every year. Its planned. That allready happened. This is independent of that and its happening while they are attempting to control the media and silence fox. There is also no excuse for sitting down with people as hateful as maddow and olbermann. Hannity is conservative and annoying, but he doesnt personaly insult people on a daily basis. He beats miniscule facts to death, but he doesnt lie like the smear machine that is MSNBC.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

SO. surprisingly, and like I said earlier. Think Progress didnt tell you that they meet with the left on one night and the right the next night. It happens every year. Its planned. That allready happened. This is independent of that and its happening while they are attempting to control the media and silence fox. There is also no excuse for sitting down with people as hateful as maddow and olbermann. Hannity is conservative and annoying, but he doesnt personaly insult people on a daily basis. He beats miniscule facts to death, but he doesnt lie like the smear machine that is MSNBC.

I agree with your general point, completely different situations....but Hannity does personally insult people on a daily basis, he's just as bad as any of the others. I used to listen to him on my way home from work and I still agree with the majority of his points, but it got to the point that I just couldn't listen to him because all he does is yell down his "guest" or caller and berate them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was talking about the TV Show. I listened to his radio show once or twice, but I just cant stand his voice. as soon as i hear it i change the station.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast