Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (49)
    Country
    See trollbouy's Items on eBay

Anyone work for Family Video??, Need some Feedback

I have a job at a hospital but times are rough and things have been stressfull lately. So I put in an Application at Family Video for management.. Just wondering if its a good company to work for and if they pay well?? They seem to be handling things well even with things going bad.. Thanks Brian..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

Here is my opinion on stores like this.... On-Demand, Redbox, Netflix... I just dont see these stores being relevent much longer at all

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (49)
    Country

Here is my opinion on stores like this.... On-Demand, Redbox, Netflix... I just dont see these stores being relevent much longer at all

Thanks.. Redbox sucks other than being cheap. Half the time my card doesnt work or the movie doesnt work. On demand is to high and I love netflix but its slow.. Its a company of over 600 stores and lots of land. I just want to know if its god to work for. I work at a hospital now and they are cutting jobs left and right.. Nurses are even loosing jobs. So is my job there relevant anymore??

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

Thanks.. Redbox sucks other than being cheap. Half the time my card doesnt work or the movie doesnt work. On demand is to high and I love netflix but its slow.. Its a company of over 600 stores and lots of land. I just want to know if its god to work for. I work at a hospital now and they are cutting jobs left and right.. Nurses are even loosing jobs. So is my job there relevant anymore??

I agree with you but it really depends if you are looking long term. What other fields have you worked in?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (49)
    Country

I agree with you but it really depends if you are looking long term. What other fields have you worked in?

Walmart and Nursing..

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (66) Hobby Insider
    Country
    See archie44's Items on eBay

The family videos near my home are dumps

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (49)
    Country

The family videos near my home are dumps

I know i have seen some in bad shape. WE have nice ones here..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

There's one here, and it's pretty nice from what I've seen...I like their cheap rentals too...but, they seem like a decent company...don't know anything aside from what I've seen as a customer, but I do like it...good customer service too.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (49)
    Country

There's one here, and it's pretty nice from what I've seen...I like their cheap rentals too...but, they seem like a decent company...don't know anything aside from what I've seen as a customer, but I do like it...good customer service too.

Yeah i always get that from them also. A little different then my current job..