Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

Duane... where did I bring up HP? You must have ape-like arms from all the reaching you do.

As soon as people realize Newsbusters is a massive, hate-filled, agenda-driven BLOG, the sooner this forum can become a bit more serious.

The members who post in the forums are the same who post blog entries. Plain and simple. How can his be a credible source? If Duane is right, and this can be compared to the morons at HP, then there really should be no debate.

im not defending newsbusters. I would like to know how posting some comments from users proves anything though.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nope, the ape-like arms belong to monkeyboymike. He is the one that descended from apes.

My point was that the liberals in this forum love to quote HP as a source of info on almost a daily basis, yet those same liberals have an issue with someone else using a biased source of info.

Whats more, your posting a snapshot of comments made by random, anonymous people as basis for the argument that Newsbusters is not credible. That makes no sense. Comments by random people has nothing to do with the authenticity of the articles on the site.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The second screenshot helped tie it together, but had to be removed. My point is, the bloggers who write "articles" (blogs), which are used as a "source," also have a forum for idle chit-chat, where they really let loose. If you explore the site a bit, you'll see what I mean. I'd put HP in the same category. If it's your job to find liberal propaganda, conservative racism, or whatever, you're going to find it. More often than not, it has little validity.

If you really want to read unbiased news articles, BBC.com is the way to go. However, if everyone used this as a source, the forum would be dead. Hmmmm... why do you suppose that is?

Country

Nope, the ape-like arms belong to monkeyboymike. He is the one that descended from apes.

i'll never understand why it's okay for mods to mock peoples user names, whether its a joke or not, but if i do it, it gets edited within minutes...

not complaining or anything...i could care less...would just like to see some consistency here

SCF Rewards
    Country

i'll never understand why it's okay for mods to mock peoples user names, whether its a joke or not, but if i do it, it gets edited within minutes...

not complaining or anything...i could care less...would just like to see some consistency here

I'd imagine it depends on the mod and the victim.

SCF Rewards
    Country

RedGoneWILD, more like RedGoneMILD, amirite?!?

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you really want to read unbiased news articles, BBC.com is the way to go. However, if everyone used this as a source, the forum would be dead. Hmmmm... why do you suppose that is?

BBC is one letter away from ABC and NBC so it's librul by association. If they were named FOE or GOX or even newsmusters I could see where they might be unbiased. I'll let others explain.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Your right Red, there should be some consistency and we are trying to do so.

If there is ever any issue please do not hesitate to PM me

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rlynch5ixp's Items on eBay

Your right Red, there should be some consistency and we are trying to do so.

If there is ever any issue please do not hesitate to PM me

I think you and Red missed some of the context of that. Its in reference to their dispute about Evolution and Humans coming from Apes. Without that context, it looks much worse than it really is.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

I think you and Red missed some of the context of that. Its in reference to their dispute about Evolution and Humans coming from Apes. Without that context, it looks much worse than it really is.

I did catch that part,thanks for the heads up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12