Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: See the Lebron debut?

See the Lebron debut?

James did it against the NBA players too! No more of the slams that he was beating up on skinny high schoolers... He was on pace for a triple double, not a real game, but looking pretty good.

Re: See the Lebron debut?

Originally posted by radioheadfloyd
    James did it against the NBA players too! No more of the slams that he was beating up on skinny high schoolers... He was on pace for a triple double, not a real game, but looking pretty good.
    damn I missed, he looked good huh, you think they are going to replay it...

Man, he made some crazy phat passes and you should of seen this finish he had... it was like a crossover, double pump, reverse, threw it up and swish! Three Magic players were all swatting at him... He had like 14 points, 7 assists, and 6 rebounds in 23 minutes.

if anybody wants you can go to espn and checkout the highlights, man he does look pretty good...

I don't have direct TV, maybe that is the reason, I couldn't find it, oh well...

You see that reverse lay up with the three guys chasing him? That was plain sick.

yeah that was nasty, I thought he was going to dunk it ala dominque style...

they said the $5 tix were being scalped for $80 before the game, incredible...

Originally posted by gioperation
    yeah that was nasty, I thought he was going to dunk it ala dominque style...

they said the $5 tix were being scalped for $80 before the game, incredible...
    There is a dude on eTopps that is trading each ticket stub he has for Drew Gooden cards.

Originally posted by radioheadfloyd
    There is a dude on eTopps that is trading each ticket stub he has for Drew Gooden cards.
    people are already putting up the stubs on ebay
    http://search.ebay.com/ws/search/Sal...n+james+ticket

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast