Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

none at this time but im willing to set it aside for you up until you get me something i could use... lmk.. thanks

That would be awesome, although if you see something you could use from Jeff (spencehouse), you can trade it to him...if not, I'd be very appreciative if you set it aside for moi (me, in French...lol). Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ryu0330's Items on eBay

Iggy Patch is on hold for someone.

The Lebron GU has a crease next to the jesery(see the bigger scan)

Lebron and Gay for the 3 i wanted? LMK

you can post .. thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm very interrested in this:

GARNETT, KEVIN 09-10 Prestige PRESTIGOUS PROS GU #d 43/50

Please LMK what we can do thanks.

i could use your Kobe GUs and a few other cards but i have offered to put the card on hold already.. lmk if you need some other stuff.. thanks

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

ROSE, DERRICK 08-09 Hardwood #101 RC #d 636/2009
    ROSE, DERRICK 08-09 TipOff #111 RC RED #d 1788/2008
    ROSE, DERRICK 08-09 Topps Signature #d 1678/2325 RC

ROSE, DERRICK 08-09 Skybox ROOKIE PREVIEW GU

intersted in these

SCF Rewards
    Country

That would be awesome, although if you see something you could use from Jeff (spencehouse), you can trade it to him...if not, I'd be very appreciative if you set it aside for moi (me, in French...lol). Thanks!

i'll contact you if i would have to trade it to some1 else but for now i have placed it aside for you.. PM me if you think you have stuff i might be interested with.. thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

ROSE, DERRICK 08-09 Hardwood #101 RC #d 636/2009
    ROSE, DERRICK 08-09 TipOff #111 RC RED #d 1788/2008
    ROSE, DERRICK 08-09 Topps Signature #d 1678/2325 RC

ROSE, DERRICK 08-09 Skybox ROOKIE PREVIEW GU

intersted in these

sorry.. did not find stuff i could use for any of them

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

i'll contact you if i would have to trade it to some1 else but for now i have placed it aside for you.. PM me if you think you have stuff i might be interested with.. thanks

What sort of stuff would you be interested in? GU of stars?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spenceman3's Items on eBay

i could use your Kobe GUs and a few other cards but i have offered to put the card on hold already.. lmk if you need some other stuff.. thanks

I don't need anything else. If you want to put it on hold for Nathan that is cool or if you want to work out a trade with me that is fine too. Just LMK what you want to do. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

garnett- looking for any GU of Kobe,Wade, or Pippen... would put it on hold for a max of 2 weeks for you, then if we dont end up in a trade.. i will put it back in the trading block.. hope thats ok.. thanks

spence- i wanna give garnett first dibs since he asked first and i actualy offered to put it on hold for him before i saw your pretty cards.. hehe... if i dont end up with a trade with him in 2 wks and you are still interested, then it will go your way.. thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spenceman3's Items on eBay

garnett- looking for any GU of Kobe,Wade, or Pippen... would put it on hold for a max of 2 weeks for you, then if we dont end up in a trade.. i will put it back in the trading block.. hope thats ok.. thanks

spence- i wanna give garnett first dibs since he asked first and i actualy offered to put it on hold for him before i saw your pretty cards.. hehe... if i dont end up with a trade with him in 2 wks and you are still interested, then it will go your way.. thanks

Cool, if you don't do something with Nathan just PM me as I may forget about this thread. Thanks. Jeff

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast