Thread: Vice-Admin Trivia 7/08

Vice-Admin Trivia 7/08

For 35 CardCash :

What is the fastest gait of a horse?

gallop

Sorry forgot to edit my first post instead of making a new one. I had to look it up! lol

oh crap I wasn't supposed to edit the post with my answer was i. I really had gallop but I edited it to add the part about forgetting to edit my first post.....ahh nevermind

Iggy, are you going to post a nightly question like this in this forum now? This is the first one ive seen in the betting forum.

Even though you did edit your post, you were the first one to answer it correctly so I'll give it to you.

The correct answer was gallop... not a hard question but you had to understand the wording to get the answer. 35 CardCash have been awarded!

ty I didn't realize I wasn't supposed to edit the answer til after I did it. Swear I had gallop the whole time tho! Won't happen again

Originally posted by HoBaFoo66
    Iggy, are you going to post a nightly question like this in this forum now? This is the first one ive seen in the betting forum.
    Not a nightly question... I did one last night because I found a good question to ask. I did one tonight because Bryan was unable to do one earlier today. Trivia can be found in any forum when they are posted so you'll just have to be on the lookout.