Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2003 Rookies

2003 Rookies

I want to know what you guys think of this years group of MLB rookies... Is there a chance that anyone of them will have a standout season........

QBall I've moved this over to the prosports forum to get some more responses.

I think that one of the guys that is going to explode this year is Joe Crede. I'm not quite sure if he is considered a rookie though as he did come up at the end of last year. Of course, you also have your foriegn transports that are considered rookies. I'm sure Matsui and Contreras have a good shot and performing well too.

BGray
    SCF Founder
    BIG Props to everyone at SCF as you chase 14 Million posts!

What do you think about Matsui, I mean his card values are definitely high. to high I think....

Crede has pure talent and is an especially good hitter with a quick bat and nice power.

He has over .300 batting average in his short stint in the majors and is a GREAT defensive player.

He is the product of allowing a young players to mature in the minors for a couple of years and gain confidence with great play so they are truely ready for the majors.
    He's a stud!
    SCF Founder
    BIG Props to everyone at SCF as you chase 14 Million posts!

Thanks and a good plug to get his rookie card on etopps which I'm now going to keep my eye on.

My guess is this could be the year for Jose Reyes. Not to mention Teixiera and Overbay and Byrd and Brandon Phillips. It's quite a list. Two choices are Overbay and Teixiera.

Marlon Byrd will shine in CF for the Phillies. Matsui appears to be for real.

CSlax3
    Matsui i think is for real...also isnt this a football thread>

CSlax3
    oh im sorry i mis read the title i was posting in football for the last 5 minutes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast