Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Take a look at this!

Take a look at this!

WOW! I have seen cards meet BV many times for hot players, but take a look at this:

It's a Curtis Pride card /150. It books at $12 and the current bid is $42! What an insane price. I guess it's because he's been helping the Yankees in the past few days with his solid performance. Still don't know why it's so much.

2. Allgood (eBay Store)
    I like Pride -- he's deaf, btw. Not sure how many deaf players have been in MLB.

But I first heard about him when he came up with Detroit

guys on the yankees will always sell well when they help the team out...whether is brociuous, spencer, or even canseco
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

Originally posted by podstock
    I like Pride -- he's deaf, btw. Not sure how many deaf players have been in MLB.

But I first heard about him when he came up with Detroit
    Yes, I like him too. 95% deaf and his speech is a little hard to decipher but he's a class act.

The high bidders ID is Deafantiques. They probably really wanted this card for obvious reasons and put in a high bid on it. I didn't even know he was deaf. That is a major accomplishment.

wow... that went high!!! he is one interesting player...

He's from D.C. Every time he came to play the Orioles when he was with Detroit, they interviewed him on the news.

I always like it when guys like that make the big leagues and contribute. Like Jim Abbott. Born with 1 hand and he had some pretty good years as a starting pitcher.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

I was wondering this when I was in Spring Training when someone asked me about him and 4 months later I finally know! Thanks for helping me figuring this out.

I always root for guys like Jim Abbott (he played for the Angels most of his career!! So I got a chance to see him play in person)

and Curtis Pride

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast