Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ryeinc's Items on eBay

Greg Luzinski feedback?

Hi Guys

This isn't really an addy request but an feedback request I got a `76 topps phillies team card at the flea market today. After a while I thought wouldn't it be cool to get someone on the team to sign it TTM, so I looked up every member on the `76 team in the TTM database on here. One name that caught my eye was Greg "The Bull" Luzinski so I thought hey he'd be cool now he had 2 success's in a range of about 4 months little long. Has anyone else has had him sign TTM before?

Let me know Peace,

Ryeinc

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

He takes awhile through his home address. He appears at every Phils home game, though, and does a local radio show as well. If you want to wait and bang some other guys out, I can get him for you during the season. Also, check Bowa's home address out, he's very quick during the off season. Terry Harmon, Larry Christenson and Jim Lonborg are really quick signers as well.
    Last edited by druce26; 11-15-2009 at 06:03 AM.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

He takes awhile through his home address. He appears at every Phils home game, though, and does a local radio show as well. If you want to wait and bang some other guys out, I can get him for you during the season. Also, check Bowa's home address out, he's very quick during the off season. Terry Harmon, Larry Christenson and Jim Lonborg are really quick signers as well.

Thank You very much for the info!!! Ya I might give ol` Greg a try and have to wait a little bit, I`d hate to do that but you know what they say "all things come to those that wait" lol. Thank you once again for the info I appreciate it!!

Peace,

Ryeinc

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Phillies Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia Eagles
    Twitter: @docsobolatin See Scobes's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I got a Luzinski success in only 15 days:

25680 Streamlet Court
    Bonita Springs FL 34135

Sent 9/18/09 - 2/2 - 15 days

Good luck!

Scobes
    Hidden Content -- Hidden Content
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Mark Sobolewski, Vintage, Set Needs & Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Bob Kudelski, Patrick Rissmiller, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football - 1950-60s Vintage & Eagles Autos Golf - Tiger Woods Basketball - 76ers Autos & Low-Numbered
    ABSOLUTELY NO INTERNATIONAL TRADING!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got a Luzinski success in only 15 days:

25680 Streamlet Court
    Bonita Springs FL 34135

Sent 9/18/09 - 2/2 - 15 days

Good luck!

Scobes

Hi thank you very much for that! I sent the team card to Larry Bowa and gonna try a couple other people then i`m gonna decide what to do with Luzinski.

Thanks Again!
    Peace,
    Ryeinc

SCF Rewards
    Country

Card looks good so far!!! got Bowa and Lonborg anyone know if Bob Boone signs through his home? I know he signs through the Nats.

Peace

Ryeinc

Geaux Saints

P.S. Sorry the pic doesn't do any justice lol it does look good Bowa is nice and dark and the Lonborg looks good to