Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Robo8895's Items on eBay

2009 Press Pass Wheels Missing Elements Mystery Cards

Anyone have redeemed cards Missing Element Mystery Cards for ME2, ME3, ME4 and ME6. If so what are the drivers or people on cards...my nephew is looking for some help and I dont follow racing that much.
    I didnt know where to post this question...hopefully this is the right place too.

Thanks in advance...Robo2008
    Last edited by Robo2008; 11-17-2009 at 04:59 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (3)
    Country

Anyone have redeemed cards Missing Element Mystery Cards for ME2, ME3, ME4 and ME6. If so what are the drivers or people on cards...my nephew is looking for some help and I dont follow racing that much.
    I didnt know where to post this question...hopefully this is the right place too.

Thanks in advance...Robo2008

If I remember correctly, ME2 is Jef Gordon and ME4 is Thomas Edison
    I have those 2, that's why I know them

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kapperskloset's Items on eBay

#ME1-Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    #ME2-Jeff Gordon
    #ME3-Dale Earnhardt
    #ME4-Thomas Edison
    #ME5-Albert Einstein
    #ME6-Henry Ford

There are 2 cards of each, the contest card and the actual, are you in need of these?? I know I have the Ford & Edison if you need them.

Pete