Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Silva & Griffin fight

Country
    See derekangela's Items on eBay

Silva & Griffin fight

I've watched this fight over and over.... This had to have been a staged fight. The knock out punch or should I say Love Tap that Silva gave him is just silly!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do ya'll think????

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was there live in Philly at ufc 101. The crowd was all about Forrest and was chanting his name the whole 2 minutes of the fight and it was like ssshhhhhhh when he got that punch and went down. What it's over ™™™ happened and he went right out of the octagon. The crowd if I remember correctly was booing him. It was a awesome ppv and even better to see it live.

SCF Rewards
    Country

the last dragon- You dont really anser his question but okay.

As to your question i was at the bar watching it with family and everyone at the bar thought the same thing. So im gonna go ahead and agree with you. Hopefully Forest will talk about it one day when hes retired.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It did look like a small punch with not much behind it. We won't ever know. The way Forrest fell, you'd think he had been hit with a hammer

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fromtrashtotreasurechris's Items on eBay

i still need to see it, my son was born that afternoon so i spent the night in the hospital instead of watching the fight.

SCF Rewards
    Country

he got a butter chin :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See T3Webb's Items on eBay

forrest was dropped a couple times before that punch, so he was already pretty dazed. as for the actual KO punch, even though it was off balance, anderson still clipped him right on the button. also, forrest was diving in at the exact same time; just perfect timing on Silva's part because forrest provided alot of the force for him. you can see forrest's head get swiveled pretty good.

don't think you can call this a staged fight from everything i've seen, unless you mean a set-up by the UFC to make anderson look great. in that regard, yes this was a set-up ;)