Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Dergula's Items on eBay

Bacterial infection could prevent lesnar from fighting again

Illness looks like it could prevent Brock Lesnar from ever fighting again.
    On Monday, UFC President Dana White said that the Heavyweight Champion is suffering from a bacterial infection in his intestinal tract, which depending of the severity of it could end the career of the 32-year old.

http://tsn.ca/mma/story/?id=298687

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kylefanbsb1963's Items on eBay

hate to see this happen to him.....

oh wait...he could always fall back on his WWE career....

SCF Rewards
    Country

There is a lot more to this story than is being let out. He has mono and this infection, but there are apparently other medical problems as well Lesnar does not want disclosed. I know from friends and website reports that its not cancer or aids or anything like that, but he's in terrible shape right now medically. I wish he would just disclose the entire deal to the fans....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Dergula's Items on eBay

Do you think it could have something to do with steroids? I'm just curious as we all know the wwe and the effects taken on the previous generation of stars.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kylefanbsb1963's Items on eBay

He "supposedly" hurt or broke his neck when he played football...the reinjured his neck while "ruling" the WWE....so that could be a problem.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No, I think it's something more than that. If it was his neck, he wouldn't have minded Dana going public with that. This is something he is doing his ****dest to keep a secret. Apparently, only Lesnar, Rena and Dana know the whole story, and no one is talking.

SCF Rewards
    Country

quotes from sherdog.com message boards

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f2/all...3/index11.html

SCF Rewards
    Country

"Yesterday, Dana White told the Associated Press that Brock Lesnar is recovering from a bacterial in his intestinal tract. White is still encouraging Lesnar to check into the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota for further treatment. WCCO-TV, which is the CBS affiliate in Minneapolis, adds that Brock Lesnar is suffering from diverticulitis. Diverticulitis is a disease which is usually found in the large intestine. It forms large pouches on the outside of the colon, which then becomes inflamed. Treatment for diverticulitis usually involves no solid food, only being fed through an IV and an aggressive antibiotic treatment. Also, in severe cases, surgery can be required to remove the infected area of the colon. Surgery is usually avoided, unless it is a severe case, which Lesnar's appears to be.
    Dana White once again said that he does not know if Lesnar would fight again. "

My ex girlfriend has this. Its ugly. and brock is in for a hell of a time. i wish him the best of luck with everything.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sad news, I'm not a big fan of Brock, but I hope he comes through this okay and can fight again. That said, I think the UFC has no choice but to do an interim HW title. Take your pick of Nog, Cain, and Carwin (whoever is healthy, lol) and have them fight for the interim title.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rayzorsports's Items on eBay

Brock has stated numerous times that even though they were around him, he has never taken steroids!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast