Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Boxes of ebay

SCF Rewards
    Country

Boxes of ebay

I want to buy a box off ebay, it does say sealed and it is hobby. The seller has a good rating and is a power seller with crazy amount of possitive and 4 negative. He has an ebay store. The question is should i buy it, also are my chances better, wores or the same lmk

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Anaheim Angels Sacramento Kings Los Angeles Dodgers
    See the_question_and_answer's Items on eBay
    Send PayPal to SallyLonh Member is PayPal Verified

If all you say is true I would feel very confident in buying from this source. A smart/true dealer knows his money is not made on searching. He makes his money on repeat business. The better cards you pull the more you will want to buy and the more he will make because the margins on boxes is far better then individual cards. Boxes also sell a lot better because it gives you the feeling of gambling.

SCF Rewards

if the seller has a good rep (90% or better), and says the boxes are sealed with a cellophane wrap, then it's probably pretty safe

SCF Rewards
    Country

k thanks