Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See antique_ish's Items on eBay

WANTED: High Quality video card for PC (Nvidia GeForce 6 or better)

Hello Everyone,

Willing to trade Football cards, or buy.

Prefer new, but will consider Used as long as it is guaranteed to work.

PM me or post.

Thank you,
    Mike

Country

I have a Sapphire ATI Radeon 3870. I have played Assassin's Creed, Grand Theft Auto IV, NBA2k9, Crysis Warhead and more with medium settings. I am not sure what you need it for but it pretty powerful. I also have a few accesories for it as well such as, DVI to HDMI connector, and DVI to VGA connector. I am asking $50. lmk thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See antique_ish's Items on eBay

I have a Sapphire ATI Radeon 3870. I have played Assassin's Creed, Grand Theft Auto IV, NBA2k9, Crysis Warhead and more with medium settings. I am not sure what you need it for but it pretty powerful. I also have a few accesories for it as well such as, DVI to HDMI connector, and DVI to VGA connector. I am asking $50. lmk thanks

Thanks for the post.

I need it for Tropico 3 for PC. I read about it in a mag, played the Xbox 360 demo and then thought my PC would be able to play it. I have a GeForce 4 (which was top of the line in 02 when the PC was built) but when the game loads it just goes to a black screen with a brown cursor (like the game "almost" starts).

So I tried to return the game and Walmart wouldn't accept it since it had been opened (copyright laws or something).

Thats why I need the card.

The box says I need at least a Nvidia GeForce 6600 or a Radeon XI300 or better.

If your card is better than the XI300 PM me and we can try to work something out.

Thanks
    Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Surfcali711's Items on eBay

Bfg Tech GeForce 6200 OC Graphics Card
    Model # BFGR62256OCP

that is my card have never hooked it up no box or anything since i moved south just the card alone. lmk if interested