Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lebron Continues.....

Lebron Continues.....

Lebron James has 17 points in his second game... but his rebounds and assists went down and they lost.. Any Thoughts??

the Cavs will lose plenty this year.

If Michael Jordan himself could not take the Bulls into the Finals and win it all himself (until they got help from Scottie, Rodman, Horace Grant, etc)...... there's no way Lebron and the Cavs can do that well unless the Cavs bring in help for Lebron.

But the Cavs have one thing in their favor -- the East just plain sucks. and that means ANY team that makes the playoffs has a chance to get to the Finals.

In the West, it's pretty much cast in stone, the top 4 are Spurs / Lakers / Mavs / Kings.

But usually in the east it's between the pistons, nets, celtics

I think the cavs actiually have some good players... Wagner, Miles, and Davis are not just taking up space. I don't know how well they will do, but the East is pretty weak. I think that Detriot and Orlando will be pretty good next year.

I don't know about the sixers, I love AI, but that is all they got...as far as the Cav's you can't sleep on Carlos Boozer

they have Derrick Colman, Van Horne but he needs to be traded... Snow has been getting so much better its amazing... i think they will compete

Originally posted by gioperation
    I don't know about the sixers, I love AI, but that is all they got...as far as the Cav's you can't sleep on Carlos Boozer
    Don't forget about Z, either!!! Ilgauskas is only going to get better. They've definitely got some talent.

yeah the cavs in my opinion do have a good shot at competing in the east but compared to the west they are gonna get killed!! just like every other east team...

The Raptors are good in the East when Vince is actually playing. Last time he was healthy we came 1 shot away from beating the Sixers and going on to play the Bucks in the conference finals. Even though Milwaukee woulda killed us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast