Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amare Sage Auto

Amare Sage Auto

Hey, my girlfriend got me a sage pack and I got an Amare Auto, numbered to 440. Anyone have an estimate what these go for? I wish I would have gotten a Yao! Cool pull though.

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    2002 SAGE Autographs Red A29 Amare Stoudemire/440 $15.00 $40.00

bbtt123
    I wouldnt be so jumpy...its sage for cryin out loud....thats like non-alcoholic beer.....it has all the quaities and none of the punch...it isnt even a real card

Originally posted by duncanonyou21
    WOULD LIKE TO SELL OR TRADE THAT CARD???
    Welcome to the site! I am keeping this card in my collection.

Congrats on a nice pull. I bought 21 boxes of 2000 SAGE and got some great things. 2 Alonzo Mournings, 2 Antawn Jamisons (/75), 1 Scottie Pippen. 10 Dez Masons, 10 Hedo Turkoglu's.

A ton more.

Tim

amare
    Originally posted by stkmtimo
    Congrats on a nice pull. I bought 21 boxes of 2000 SAGE and got some great things. 2 Alonzo Mournings, 2 Antawn Jamisons (/75), 1 Scottie Pippen. 10 Dez Masons, 10 Hedo Turkoglu's.

A ton more.

Tim
    did u mean 21 packs? lol

Congrat with the amare auto, it is a very nice pull :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast